your first kiss (p)

colby: you were driving to kansas in his red toyota corolla when he suddenly pulled over to the side of the road. he looked at you, grabbed your face and kissed you so hard your lips turned red.

sam: it was your first christmas together. the two of you decided that you were just going to stay in LA and spend it together. sam woke you up at 6:00 am, bringing you a small box wrapped in paper. you opened it to find a small diamond necklace in the shape of a heart. you looked at him and smiled, grabbing him by the t-shirt and pulling him in for a kiss.

corey: it was after he pulled a prank on you. he poured vegetable oil all over the floor and yelled for you to hurry up and get down the stairs. not thinking, you ran straight into the trap, slipping on the oil. corey strategically placed himself so that when you feel you'd fall straight into his arms. he caught you, and as he lifted you up he kissed you.

devyn: you were sitting on her bed just chilling and watching james charles when she suddenly paused the video and kissed you before continuing it.

kat: she was doing your makeup blindfolded, and while she was trying to figure out what product she was holding in her hand, you leaned in and kissed her

jake: it was a week after he opened the demon boxes. you though you saw the shadow of a women and two red glowing eyes in the back of the room you two shared. you screamed for him to come upstairs, and when he got in there you were freaking out and rambling on. to stop you so he could actually hear what you were saying, he jumped on the bed and kissed you to shut you up.

aaron: he won a game at fortnite and was so excited that he grabbed buddy from the floor and kissed you so hard he almost  knocked you over.

elton: he was so pissed that sam and colby dyed circa pink that he was swearing up a storm in the garage. you walked in there and he saw you and immediately stopped and apologized to your ears before kissing you for the first time.

brennen: literally the first time he asked you out. he took you to tender greens for lunch and asked you to be his girlfriend. when you said yes he leaned across he table and kissed you.