won't ever let go- c.b.

You and your boyfriend of two years were laying in a field full of daisies and tulips. The picnic lunch that you had packed laid empty, and the sound of birds and airplanes filled your ears. You looked over to find Colby's deep blue eyes pointed in your direction, filled with endless amounts of love. You leaned over and kissed him until you needed to come up for breath. "Promise me you'll never let me go", he whispered to you, staring into your beautiful y/e/c eyes. You looked away and watched as a bird flew over head. "I won't ever let go, Colb. Not ever".

You wake up to the sound of thunder booming overhead. You turn over to cuddle up to Colby, but the bed is empty. It had been 6 months since that accident happened and these dreams were becoming more and more frequent. Your friends keep telling you to move on and find someone new, but you keep holding on to the promise that you made to Colby. I won't ever let go. Those 5 words kept replaying in your mind. I won't ever let go. I won't ever let go. I won't ever let go. You couldn't help but feel that falling in love again would break that promise. You didn't want to do that to Colby. You could never love someone the way that you loved him. You weren't even sure if you wanted to. You turned over and grabbed one of Colby's shirts. You hugged it as you wiped a tear from your face and closed your eyes, hoping that sleep would come easily.

************************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey what's up you guys?! Yes I have updated! I know this one is kinda short (i'm sorry i had to work today and i am exhausted ugh), but I hope you like it!! Please leave me requests in the comments!! I'll be sure to write it asap!!! Thank you and I love ya'll! Also can we talk about those pictures that Colby tweeted HOT DAMN MAH BOI IS FINE