•-----------------------•

Wait. What?

모두 들, 내 여자 친구를 만나보십시오.(everyone, meet my girlfriend)

I repeated that phrase in my head over and over again.

Girlfriend? Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND??

What on earth is he talking about???

He turned to face me and massged my ears with his small fingers. After five or six times of him rubbing my ear he leaned towards it and whispered softly.

"Just play along. I'll explain everything later."

Yeah you better.

The staff looked bewildered, but then Mr. Oh shouted to them that they needed to get back to work.

Kwang-soo stood still. She stayed in the same spot for a good three minutes, then went to her makeup station.

I grabbed Jimin's wrist harshly and dragged him to where I was studying.

"You wanna get steamy already?"

I ignored his comment and shut the door. After I did, I jumped at him and pulled his hair.

"Aish! What the--"

"Girlfriend??? Oh, you went too far this time, mister! First peanut, now this?? Uh-uh. You're gonna pay!!" I screamed while pulling his hair.

"You're messing up my hair!! I have a photoshoot!!" he shouted.

"Does it really look like I care??"

He didn't say anything, he just grunted while I continuously pulled his hair.

He ran into a few things, making my back hit against the wall, but at this point, all pain was non-existent. I had to pull out his hair.

He tripped on his feet, landing on his back. I was on top of him while he struggled beneath me.

I had to wear a skirt today, huh?

After a while of trying to yank at least a clump of hair, a warm hand made its way up my thigh. I was too distracted to notice it, but all changed when a grip on my underwear appeared.

I jumped off the man and sat across from him in shock.

"D-did you j-just--"

"Don't get any ideas," he said huffing through his words. He turned to the mirror and tried to fix his hair. "I was only trying to get you off of me."

"Yeah, right. You wanted to get in my pants! You pervert." 

"Don't call me that. I would never do something so rash without your consent. I'm not a pervert, I'm just someone who doesn't want to get fired."

"Oh, really?" I taunted.

He turned from the mirror and stared at me with those cold, distant eyes.

"Do you realise how much this job means for me? You know this is what I wanted. You know how much this job means to me, so start acting like it. I could get fired, Chae-eun. Fired. But you wouldn't care, would you? Would you?"

"Ji-Jimin--"

"Oppa?" 

A head peeked through the door and walked in.

"Yes, Kwang-soo?" he replied.

Her eyes went wide and she ran up to Jimin. She put her hands on his face and tried to fix his hair.