4.2.article

HARRY STYLES SPOTTED IN FURIOUS ARGUMENT WITH GIRLFRIEND

Harry and his girlfriend, Camille Rowe, have been witnessed in an angry row outside a cute restaurant. This is where we presume that the feelings between the two turned from sweet to sour. As a fan reported to have spotted them before they entered the cafe and said that "They seemed fine-you know-like any other couple." 

The waitress serving them in the cafe also gave us so insight on the dynamics of the couple when they first entered the restaurant saying "They were sharing small smiles with each other but by the time I returned with the food I could tell they were forcing their smiles." 

What was said in that small lapse of time to deteriorate those 'small smiles'?

Another twist to the story is that Harry was allegedly spotted leaving singer June Hill's house later that afternoon with what appears to a wide smile, a sign of a budding friendship or something more?

Harry Styles and June Hill both met through James Corden's late night talk show. It has been said by fans and other sources that the two shared an intense chemistry together on stage and have been conversing together since then. June had even been reportedly conversing with Camille herself at a fashion event.

At the fashion event June was seen to be sharing laughter with the couple, in one of her few public appearances over the years. Some reporters say that after June awkwardly tripped on her dress that Harry dragged her off for a private moment alone. Is this the start of a love triangle?

Could June be the reason for the rising tension between the couple? Especially considering that this is so soon after the encounter. And if so this proves her new found good-girl persona to be false and confirms her old reputation of an ice queen.

After a few minutes of arguing the couple left the restaurant separately. The waitress goes on to say "The row went on for a couple of minutes before she left him. They both seemed pretty upset."

Is there any future for the couple, after this heated argument? Or could it all be down to the interference of June Hill? Please let me know in the comments.

By Miranda Smith, Celebrity Journalist.