Chapter eleven: Guilt Vs. Maliciousness

~Tj's point of view~

Once school was over, I headed towards the gymnasium for practice.

I was early, so I decided to just sit on the bleachers as I waited for my teammates to arrive, and try to clear my head.

After all that happened with Cyrus, it was like my mind was being bombarded with all these thoughts, some of guilt, and others being malicious.

It was as if each where two different people, living within the depths of my mind, arguing about how I should feel...

Why did I do that? I know I really needed that grade but, was it really worth it?

I admit, I enjoyed the rush of it all, but now, I just feel..horrible..It's like I'd just lost a friend..

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this, I got what I wanted, now I should just delete the video before things gets any worse, right?

DAMN IT TJ! MAN UP AND GROW A PAIR!

DON'T YOU REALIZE? YOU HAVE THE ADVANTAGE HERE, YOU CAN HAVE HIM BOW DOWN TO YOU!

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS? YOU CAN MAKE HIM DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HIM TO, DON'T YOU WANT THAT?

NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BAIL, YOU CAN DO SUCH GREAT THINGS, BUT THATS ONLY IF YOU KEEP THAT VIDEO!

"JUST SHUT UP!" I yell, as I clenched the sides of my head.

"Tj? Are you alright?" Tyler asked as he walked towards me and sat down on the bleachers beside me.

"Oh..uh..That? That was nothing.."

He cocked a brow and was about to say something before Leo and the rest of the team came bursting through the door.

"What're y'all doing on the bleachers? Get your butts on the court!" Leo says.

Tyler and I got up from the bleachers and as we where walking, Tyler turns to me and says, "Your house, after practice. Your telling me what the yelling was about wether you like it or not."