Second Chance

Third person

Its been three years since the incident between Ronnie and Y/n.  Y/n gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named her Harleen, it was Andy's idea since he thought his niece should be named after a batman character. Today was Harleen's third birthday, she had invited all her friends and family. Y/n was playing with Harleen when there was a knock at the door. Y/n walked away and opened the door to see Ronnies standing there, "Ronnie what are you doing here?" Ronnie looks at Y/n, "Look I know it's been three years but I've had a lot of time to think and I would like to be in my daughter's life. Please give me a chance to be a father to our daughter." Y/n sighs, "How do I know you won't change your mind and leave her again. How do I know I can trust you?" "Y/n I promise you that I won't leave. I was such a fool back then when I chose to not be her father but like I said I've had a lot of time to think and I want to be there for her." "Ok but this is your only chance, if you screw up and leave again you won't get another chance." Ronnie hugged Y/n, "Thank you so much. Where is she?" Y/n pointed at her, "She's over there in the red dress with her friends."

 Jacky sees Ronnie walk in and goes up to Y/n, "Y/n what is Ronnie doing here and why is he near our daughter?" Y/n grabbed his hand and dragged them upstairs into their bedroom closing the door behind them. "Before you say anything or yell at me let me explain. He's changed and so have I over the years. I think he will be good to our daughter. I found out something a couple of weeks ago and this news plus Ronnie wanting to be in his daughter's life is good for all of us. Jacky I'm pregnant, we can have another child." Jacky smiled big and picked up Y/n spinning her around. "This is wonderful news! We got to tell everyone." "Ok put me down and we'll go tell everyone." Jacky put her down and they went downstairs. "Hey baby give me a second, I'm gonna go talk to your brother.", he said giving her a kiss walking away. 

Jacky walks up to Andy, "Hey Andy, me and Y/n are about to announce something important

Jacky walks up to Andy, "Hey Andy, me and Y/n are about to announce something important. I've been wanting to ask her to marry me for a while.  I was waiting for the right time and I think right now is the right time so I came over here to ask for your permission." Andy smiled, "Yes of course you have my permission. You are already like a brother to me but now you will be in my family as my brother in law." "Thank you.", he said as he walked back to Y/n.

"Excuse me everyone we have an announcement to make. We are pregnant!", Y/n said grabbing Jacky's hand. Before anyone could cheer Jacky turned to Y/n and got down on one knee, "Y/n ever since you said yes to me the first time I hoped that our future would be bright. We have a wonderful daughter and now another one on the way. So I wanted to ask will you marry me?" Y/n teared up, "Yes I would love to marry you." Jacky put the ring on her finger, stood up and kissed her. Everyone in the room cheered for the happy couple.