distractions - itona

you're over at itona's place helping him with whatever tasks he needs you to do, because you know, you had nothing else going on and really any excuse to spend time with him is fine with you. mostly he's just asking you to get the tools and materials he needs to work on his gadgets, and you decide to clean up the place a bit while you're at it. he gets so focused on his work that there's not much point in trying to get his attention.
huh...?
something under a shelf catches your eye. you pull it out and your face goes beet red when you realize you just found some of his porn! jackpot, though. you flip through it to get some ideas. what's he into?
ohohohoho. of course, you knew he liked boobs. everyone knows he likes boobs. but this... this is interesting.
you're bored as hell anyway, so you decide to find out what it takes to get his attention, and maybe see where it gets you. you saunter over to the bench where he's working and, making sure he's not doing anything dangerous at the moment, rest your rack right on his shoulders and rub your hands across his chest and stomach. he flinches.
"(y/n)? what are you doing?"
"I'm boooored. i want you to play with me."
he blushes a bit, but turns back to his work.
"i'm busy right now. if you need something to do, you could help me sweep the workshop."
you frown and reluctantly remove yourself from his shoulders. did you think it was going to be that easy?
"fiiiine."
you go back to where you found the mag and look through it some more. alright, yeah. you're feelin it now. time to take off the kiddie gloves. and by that i mean your shirt. you do that.
once your top is nice and removed you grab the broom and conspicuously (and sexily) sweep in his line of sight. he doesn't look up. you get closer. still nothing. this isn't going to work. you decide you need to alert him somehow, so you quickly think of some random thing you can ask. you put some kind of strange-looking phallic tool between your breasts, taking care not to damage it. whatever it is.
"hey, what's this thing?"
he looks up.
he looks up!!!
he's stunned for a moment, turning a very attractive shade of red.
"it's— uhhh, it," he stutters. so cute.
"it's a drill bit." he quickly jerks his head back down to what he's working on. he looks like he wants to say something, but can't seem to find the words.
you let out an exasperated sigh, put the thing back where you found it, and get back to work. it's dull, and you're running out of ideas, but you catch him glancing at you now and then. you hold the broom between your boobs and bring them closer together. he's staring at you now. yes!! you give him the sultriest bedroom eyes you can muster.
he stops what he's doing and stands up. "owo what's this" you think to yourself.
"i don't know what you're doing, but i can't concentrate because of it. i need you to either stop it, or..."
or? or????
you walk over to him and wrap yourself around his arm.
"or what...?" you whisper.
he blushes hard, but turns to you with resolve in his eyes.
"or let me fuck you"
kind of on-the-nose, but you're ecstatic regardless. you can barely contain your eagerness as you drop right to the ground and unzip his pants without even taking a moment to get a word in. time to try that thing you saw in his porn. oh yes.
he looks down at you in surprise as you take off your bra and gingerly put his shaft between your now-fully-exposed breasts. the look on his face! so worth it! you start to massage them, trying to focus on his tip. he puts his hands on your shoulders. you take the encouragement and try to move a little deeper, a little faster. you can hear his breath hitch. you decide to take things up a notch and pull out your tongue, licking whenever you can. after a little while his hips start moving and his grip on your shoulders tightens. he moans. you moan, too, because that is just so hot. seriously. god, you wish you could touch yourself right now.
it's almost as if he could hear your thoughts, because he removes himself from your chest and picks you up, carrying you out of the garage and onto the nearest convenient place to fuck, which is in this case a couch. he lays you down gently and takes off whatever you're wearing as bottoms, impatiently tossing them aside as you do the same with his shirt. almost like a wild animal, he quickly takes one of your breasts into his mouth, which causes you to let out a little yelp of surprise. you run your fingers through his hair, inadvertently removing his bandana, as he moves his hands down your torso. you wrap your bare legs around him and he slips a finger in your wetness, feeling around until he finds your opening. once he's satisfied with his discovery, he takes his dick and rubs it around your pussy.
"a-aaahh, itona....."
he moans a bit in reply before slipping inside you. your eyes roll back a little. he puts his hands firmly on your hips and gently begins thrusting, taking care not to hurt you. gradually he starts going faster and his breathing gets harder. oohh, watching his hips move like that is sooooo gooood. you cry out in pleasure. soon, your hips are gyrating, too, and both your movements become more frantic. he finally takes his mouth off your boob and moves in to slip his tongue into your mouth. you pull him in desperately and go at his lips like they're water because you're so, so thirsty. you pull away for a moment to take a breath but he's quick to retrieve you. soon, his thrusting becomes less erratic and much slower and deeper, so that you can't help but whimper every time he buries himself in you. it feels so good. seeing his flushed, desperate expression and feeling his hands and everything all over you is pretty much exactly what you wanted out of today. it just feels so good to make him feel good.
you're interrupted from your inner monologue when he pulls away from your lips and lifts your leg up higher than it was before, taking you from a slightly different angle. he left a lot of sweat on your chest. you're not sure if that's gross or sexy. you decide on the latter.
he's really going in hard now, and it kind of hurts, but seeing his exquisite expression completely makes up for it. wow, he's a mess. you can tell he's right on the edge because whimpers and moans are sneaking into his panting. that's so hot. you encourage him.
"mmmmhhhh, itona!!"
he opens his pretty gold eyes to look at you.
"(y/n), i—!! i'm— aaaaahhh!!!"
he came right inside you. oh boy. it's fine. don't worry about it. there's certainly something really sexy about him digging into your hips while he's buried to the hilt in your special zone.
he looks great. his hair is messy (more than usual), his face is completely red, he's all sweaty, and he's got an expression of complete exhausting satisfaction. but you haven't come yet, and he knows it. you shoot him a pleading look. he nods, and pulls out carefully. now there's cum on the couch. you guess you should help him clean that up later. he gets up and stumbles back into the garage for a bit. huh...?
"w-wait a minute!! are you just gonna leave me like this??" you call out. but he's already back.
"of course not. i was just getting something." he says with a mildly uncharacteristic smirk. you wonder what it could be.
but you don't have to wonder long, because before you know it he's already attached it to your most sensitive area.
"i've been meaning to test this out. what a perfect opportunity!"
you have so many questions. he turns it on.
"w-w-why do you have a vibrator????"
he shrugs. "just in case."
it's a little bit embarrassing, but he looks like he's having such a good time that you can't help but become a little overzealous for him.
"aaah, aaaahhhhh! it feels so good!!!"
"you haven't seen anything yet."
he starts flipping the dial on the little remote he's holding, and the frequency of the vibrations change with each one. he carefully considers your reactions to each, and adjusts accordingly. you're starting to feel like an experiment. a really sexy experiment.
but, wow, he wasn't kidding! this thing can move!! you can barely hold on!
you don't hold on. in an instant you're a shaking, sputtering, panting mess under his invention. you scream his name. he looks pleased.
"glad to know it works."
you can't really do anything but heave. he looks you over a bit more, taking in the sight before putting his penis back into his pants and retrieving his shirt.
"time to get back to work. do you need anything first?"
you sort of wanted to just kiss and cuddle for a bit, but you figure you've monopolized enough of his time. you sit back up and shake your head.
"i'm good. sorry for distracting you."
"no, not at all. you helped me get valuable data. and i'd been kinda stressed lately, so you helped take the edge off that, too."
"oh, good! happy to be of service! anytime!!" you blurted out. geez, how embarrassing. he chuckled.
"i'll keep that in mind."