admiration? - nagisa

you hadn't been working at this school for long, but it was long enough to become close to one of your coworkers, nagisa shiota. he's so kind, and wise, and really cute; and you can't help but marvel at how easily he gets his students to behave despite their delinquency and his almost comically small stature. you really admire him. yeah, that's what it is. you spend long periods of time gazing at him absently because you admire him so much. you feel especially strong pangs of admiration when he smiles at you with those beautiful clear blue eyes.
you snap out of your daydream when the man in question waves a hand in front of your face.
"hey, you okay? should we stop here?" he asks, and you realize you've been working together on material for about 4 hours. it's getting late.
you straighten your back.
"n-no, i'm fine, i'm just... tired..." you yawn.
he smiles softly. "we can pick this back up another time. you should get some rest."
he starts to pack up his books and papers. you attempt to do the same.
"wow, you look exhausted. need me to take you home?"
you yawn again. "ahh... yeah, that'd be great. thanks."
he helps you with your personal items and takes your hand, supporting you as you stand. you stumble, though, and fall, pushing him to the classroom floor with you.
you're awake now. you both stare at each other for a moment, red-faced and mortified. you both hurry to correct yourselves, muttering "sorry"s and "no, no, it was my fault"s. you're both still sitting on the floor, though, trying to avoid the other's gaze. eventually, nagisa starts to stand up and once again offers to help you up too. this time you hold on to the full length of both of his arms rather than just a hand, and you feel an electric current from the contact. he pulls you up, and you're just inches away from his face, staring into his eyes. you blush.
"um, nagisa..." you start, "you know... i... really admire you."
he becomes visibly flustered at your words, and breaks eye contact, rubbing the back of his neck.
"o-oh, wow, i, um, i'm not really that great, but... th-thank you."
you firmly grip his arms and look at him intensely.
"that's not true! you're really amazing! you're smart, and gentle, and..." your voice trails off.
"...handsome... and..."
your face gets warmer.
"...i think the same about you, (y/n). you're so energetic and creative and beautiful..." he laughs nervously.
you pull his gaze back to your eyes and slowly begin closing the distance between your lips, meeting with just the gentlest flutter of contact, as if asking for permission. he's taken off guard at first but soon shakes off his reservations and plants a kiss firmly on your mouth. you tangle your fingers in his hair and press your body against his, kissing him deeper. he wraps his arms around your waist and you sigh into his mouth.
"nagisa..."
he breaks away to move down to your neck, kissing and sucking gently. you moan, and he tightens his grip on your waist. he picks you up—he's surprisingly strong!—and sits you down on the desk, still kissing you. you kick off your heels and wrap your legs around him, feeling desire swell inside you at having him so close. you moan impatiently, and he unbuttons your blouse to work on your collarbone. you reach your hands between the two of you and feel around, trying to unfasten his clothes as well, but you don't get very far by yourself.
"oh, we're going there...? alright." he says, and pulls back to remove that sexy, form-fitting vest and the shirt underneath. you admire his slim, feminine figure and pull him back in, crashing your lips into his. he has to crane his neck up, which is kind of cute. his kiss this time is anything but cute, though, and he works his tongue in ways you've never experienced before. you're quickly becoming lightheaded, and you pull away and gasp.
there's something in his eye that wasn't there before. he seems much more focused, more alert, and sort of... deadly? woof. before you know what's happening, he climbs on top of you and pins you to the desk. your heart thumps loudly and you gasp in equal parts surprise and arousal. he quickly moves back down to your neck, licking and biting while he nimbly removes the remainder of your clothes, feeling around your body. you're almost paralyzed, and all you can do is whimper and squirm pathetically. he moves his hand down to your arousal and thumbs your clit, causing you to let out a pleasurable yelp. soon he has moved his head down between your legs and starts using that incredible tongue to work some more magic.
"aaahhhh! aaaaahhhhhhhhh!! nagisa...!" you moan and flail, accidentally knocking some items off the desk. you'll get those later.
he speeds up even more, playing with your opening and licking up all the slime you're secreting. you buck your hips and arch your back as you get closer to climax, and he pushes you back down hard, keeping your hips in place. woof. soon you come into his mouth, screaming his name over and over as you ride the intense shockwaves of pleasure. he slows down once you've finished, making sure you're completely satisfied before he moves away. you both look at each other, flushed and panting. then a mischievous look spread across your face before you hop down from the desk and on your knees. he looks down at you, all his previous bravado completely gone as you unzip his pants and place his adorably below-average-sized shaft in your mouth. you twirl your tongue around his tip and he moans with as much submissiveness as you had just a moment ago. oh, how the turn tables. he grips your hair as you start moving faster, taking the full length into your mouth. it barely reaches your throat. heehee.
you can hear him breathing heavily and moaning.
"ahh! ohh, (y/n)! mmmmh!"
he starts gently thrusting into your mouth. you love his desperation. you decide to use the same trick he used on you, and pin his hips to keep them from moving. he lets out a gasp, and you start to tease him a little, stopping for a bit.
he looks down at you with a flustered, pleading expression.
"wh-why'd you stop?"
you look back up at him and smirk.
"hmm, how do i know if you want me to keep going?"
"i-i do!!" he replies.
"you what...? i want you to say it~"
his face is burning up. "i-i want you t-to finish me, p-please."
you smile. "with pleasure, sir!"
you dive back onto his member with more vigor than before, and he shrieks.
"(y/n)! ah! oohhh!!!! (y/n)!!!"
you can feel his dick throbbing in your mouth. he's almost there. you take it out of your mouth and grip it in your hand, licking the tip as you jack him off to completion.
he squirts all over your face and chest, and some of it gets on the floor, too. man, you guys really have a mess on your hands now.
you stand up to face him and kiss him again, pressing his back into the chalkboard. you've both got each other's fluids in your mouths, so that gives it an interesting taste.
you both stand there, quietly kissing and holding each other, stark naked in the classroom. after a while, you both decide it's high time you got your clothes back on and cleaned up the mess you made. you pick up the pencils and pens and little erasers and paper clips you knocked onto the floor while he quietly wipes up his cum. when you're both done and everything is in order, you look at each other and blush.
"you know," you say, "this just gives me more of a reason to 'admire' you."
he laughs. "right back at you."