round 2 - nagisa

(author note: i was gonna write some other characters but i got hit with a HARD wave of nagisa thirst lol)

you weren't expecting things to go the way they did tonight. you weren't expecting your feelings for your coworker to be like that, or your sudden surge of boldness when you asked him to come in when he brought you to your home, and you certainly weren't expecting anything that happened afterward. you look down at him, pinned to the bed underneath you.
"i-i'm sorry, i don't know what came over me...!" you start to move away from him, but he grabs you and pulls you back down on top of him.
"don't be sorry. i guess i didn't properly satisfy you earlier..."
you cut him off. "n-no that's not it at all...! you... did really well..."
he smiles up at you and pulls you in for a kiss.
"to tell you the truth, i've been wanting more of you too..." he easily parts your lips and slips his tongue in your mouth. this time you know what's coming and you bring your a-game. you bear into him, your tongues dancing between your mouths. you suck lightly on his upper lip and he moves to once again take your clothes off. you help him along and unbutton his shirt in turn. unable to resist the temptation of this new opening, you move down to his neck and collar, searching for a sweet spot. he hums to signify you've found it, and you start sucking. he moves his hands to your back and pulls you closer, encouraging you to suck a little harder. he moans, and you grip his hips, lightly grinding against him. after a while, you move away from the hickey you just left on his neck and reposition yourself to straddle him. you unbutton his pants and take off your bottoms.
"are you ready?"
he nods. "yeah."
"alright." you carefully pull out his cute shaft and position yourself over it.  you slowly lower yourself on him, and his soft, gentle hands hold your hips to stabilize them.  you let out a contented sigh. 
"i know it's not much, but—"
"not at all, i actually like this size."
"o-oh..."
you start moving yourself up and down, tentatively riding him.  he groans quietly.  he still seems embarrassed, so you reassure him.
"my, um..."  you're not sure what you should call it, so you decide to forego the noun completely.  "i'm actually pretty sensitive... so i wouldn't really be able to handle anything bigger." 
he gives you a thankful smile.  something tells you he doesn't believe your words, but at least that relieved some of his nerves, you think.  you decide it's best to show him, anyway. 
at least that you want him.  and, oh, you do.  feeling suddenly ignited, you take his hands off your hips and pin them over his head.  he gasps.  you pull yourself off his dick and reposition yourself so that you're holding it in place with your thighs.  you lean in to his face and caress his jaw with the back of your free hand. 
"wh-what are— mmpf!"
before he can finish his thought, you collide your lips with his.  at first you kiss him gently, but passionately; but soon you move to bite his lower lip, earning you a whimper.  you've completely taken him off guard, so he doesn't have his usual technique at the ready.  his lips move to kiss you back, but weakly and un-skillfully.  it seems... almost genuine.  you wriggle your thighs, grinding on his rod.  he moans, and you bite him again.  you can't help it.  you want him so badly
you let his wrists free and he immediately moves to grip your hair, regaining his skill now that he has a little bit more control over the situation.  you move to reposition yourself, holding his dick in front of you and pulling it in to rub against your clit.  you move your hips too, and he begins to buck underneath you.  he moves his hands to your waist, and you realize you've let your guard down when he flips you over, positioning himself on top.  he looks down at you, electricity in his eyes.  he kisses you again, deeply, and moves your leg up over him.  he re-inserts himself in you, and you whine.  he starts gently thrusting, and you move his hands over to your chest.  he accepts your invitation and gropes tentatively, running a finger over your nipples every now and then.  you close your eyes for a bit, enjoying the feeling of having him inside you.  when you're done with your little moment, you grab his hips, helping him along.  he leans down to kiss your neck, and gives you a hickey to match his.  plus a few more.  you wrap your arms around him and pull him in so that he has to put the palms of his hands on the bed to stabilize himself.  you sigh and move your hips into him.  he thrusts a bit faster.  you put a hand on his shoulder and another on his back. 
"you know..." you whisper.
"mm?"
"i really wanted to be on top❤︎."
taking care to time it just right, you jerk your hips out of his firing range and swiftly pin him underneath you once more.  he looks up at you, stunned.  you give him a cheeky kiss on the lips before repositioning yourself on his shaft, bearing down with much more vigor than before.  you place his hands back on your hips and ride him hard.  he writhes underneath you, panting and moaning. 
"(y/n)...... mmmmmm..."
"haa... hang in there, nagisa... aah!"
you feel yourself getting close, and you rotate your hips a few times in your bouncing.  he's thrusting from underneath you, too. 
"i don't know... if i can... aahhhn... haahh... hang on for much longer...!" he pants. 
"i'm... hhnn... close, too..."
you move faster, both of you gripping the other hard. 
"i...!  nagisa, i'm!!  aaahhhh!  nagisaaaa!!"  you come hard on his dick, and he arches his back as he reaches his climax, too. 
"aaaahh!  aah!  (y/n)!  (y/n)!!!" 
you both ride out your orgasms for as long as they last, and once it's over, you collapse on his chest.  you both lay there for a while, catching your breath, and you weakly plant butterfly kisses on his neck and jaw, and anywhere you can easily reach.  he runs his fingers through your hair and kisses your forehead.  he tenderly rubs your back with his other hand.  after a little while, you break the silence:
"do you..." you start, "...want to stay over?  i mean, it's a weekend and all..."
he hums thoughtfully.  "yeah, i'd like that." 
"...okay, great."  you happily bury your face in the crook of his neck.

as you fall asleep in his arms, you can't help but worry about the questions the two of you are going to get about those hickeys.