A Harsh Approach

Kyle's POV:
With Butters in the way I wasn't getting anywhere with her. I just don't know what to do. Everywhere she was, so was Butters.

At school things went normally, Wendy, Eden and I answered any and all questions because according to Garrison we were the smartest in class. I kept looking at her as if she had me under a spell.

After class she walked up to me and gave me something.

"It's for you. A friendship bracelet" she smiled and my heart melted.

"Thanks Eden" I said and accepted her gift.

Cmon Kyle you can do it just ask her out!

"Hey uh Eden would you like to go-" i started, but was then rudely interrupted by Butters.

"Hey Eden we gotta get to gym. Kyle come along too" said Butters and put on his ridiculous smile. Ugh.

During gym we just played dodgeball, and thankfully Butters was on the other team. I'm no athlete, but when it comes to aim I can throw a damn ball. He was wide open.

I threw the dodgeball at him. Correction: I chucked the dodgeball directly at his face and it slammed right into him, sending him straight into the gym wall.

"Woah Kyle you okay there?"  Asked Stan.

"Of course, Stan" I responded.

"Not kewl duude" added Cartman.

"Shut up fatass" I told him.

The rest of gym flew by quickly, and soon it was time for lunch. I walked with Eden but of course Butters wasn't far behind.

Butters this. Butters that.

Fucking Butters.

We met at the guys table, and not surprisingly Butters was right next to Eden. I'd feel like a dick asking him to move.

"Hey guys I'll be right back" said Eden and went to buy lunch. Of course Butters stood up and walked with her.

I let out a sigh.

"Kyle what's been bothering you?" Stan asked.

"It's Butters. I have no chance with her because of him. Everywhere Eden is, so is Butters. I get that they're friends but Butters crosses the line" I responded.

"Sounds like you're jealous" mumbled Kenny.

"No it's not like that, it's just Butters clings onto her like a leech and I can't stand it" I told them.

"Yu know when someone trahs (tries) to steal meh Fried chicken I yell and scream until I get it back" said Cartman.

"Dumbass this isn't about chicken" mumbled Kenny.

I look at the little bracelet now on my wrist that Eden gave me. I'm gonna fight for her.

Both her and Butters returned to the table with food. They started eating, when I asked Eden,

"So what's your favorite subject?" And before she had a chance to answer, Butters butts in and says,

"Well I like history"

"Shut the fuck up Butters I wasn't talking to you" I said surprisingly calmly. Eden gave me a strange look but hen answered with

"I like Math" and then became silent.

I started to speak again but then again Butters interrupted me. I've fuckin had it. I stood up and slammed my hand on the table.

There's no going back now.

"BUTTERS IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE? YOU NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP  AND YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! I CANT EVEN HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION WITH EDEN WITHOUT YOU BUTTING IN WITH YOUR IRRELEVANT CRAP. NOBODY HERE LIKE YOU BUTTERS WE'RE SICK AND TIRED OF YOU! YOU NEVER GJVE ANYONE A CHANCE TO TALK TO EDEN. WELL GUESS WHAT BUDDY SHES NOT YOUR PROPERTY SO GIVE HER SPACE TO BREATH YOI CLINGY LEACH!"

I was shaking from anger. I was out of breath. I packed up the remains of my lunch and started to leave, when I heard Eden say,

"You know Kyle I liked something about you before, but i just realized you're just like others.   Butters is nice and friendly and if you wanted to talk to me alone you could always just kindly ask Butters to leave us be. He's been my friend since preschool so I'm not just gonna magically drop him because someone like you wants to talk to me. He a nice kid who doesn't deserve this from you. I really thought you were different."

Then she went back to being quiet.

I stormed out of the cafeteria. I went to my locker and grabbed my things. All of them. I never wanted to return here ever again. I've fucked up my reputation, my friendships, and most importantly my chance of making my dream girl mine. No worries I could probably just move somewhere else and start off as a blank slate. A second chance at life.

A tear managed to slip out my eye while I walked towards the exit of this school.

Once I got there, I walked out and slammed the door of this goddamned building