Officially Official

(Authors note // sorry this chapter is short I just need to end the story properly and I'm also running out of ideas for this story)

Kyle's POV:
Today was the day. My crazy Jewish family was gonna meet the girl of my dreams.

"Hey bubby are u ready to see ur little girlfriend?" Asked my mom.

"Moom Cmon dont embarrass me please" I responded.

"Cookie Monster" said my younger brother Ike. He is adorable but can be weird too.

I heard the doorbell. It was her. I opened the door for my angel as she walked in and introduced herself.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Kyle, I'm Eden" she said. I chuckled a little. 'Mr and Mrs Kyle'

"Why you seem lovely. What a pretty name" said my mom to her. She introducers herself to my dad too.

"I pooped my pants" said Ike out of nowhere.
*facepalm*

"You kids go ahead and have fun ok?" Said my mom as the two of us left for the local playground.

Eden and I walked hand in hand all the way to the playground where we met up with Stan, Cartman, and Kenny.

All three of them had brought a medium sized wagon with two pillows as I requested.

"Ladies first" I said as I helped her in the wagon. After we both sat down and settled in, I asked her,

"Ready?" And she just smiled at me and kissed me.

"Aww" said Stan and Kenny.

"Blegh gross yu guys not kewwwl" said Cartman but we all laughed. Kenny and Stan pulled the front of the wagon forward while Cartman reluctantly pushed the wagon from the back.

Talk about a sweet ride.
Only the best for my girl.

"Where to?" Asked Stan.

"Shakeys pizza" I responded.

Only the best for my girl.

15 minutes later of a sweet yet bumpy ride, we arrived at Shakeys pizza and walked in. I specially reserved a two people table for myself and Eden, while and exhausted Kenny, Cartman, and Stan sat nearby at a 4 person table.

Her smile made my day. Her laugh brightened the atmosphere. Her hair was a perfect shade of strawberrry blonde/red and I could stare at her eyes for eternity. Most importantly she wasn't just looks. She was kind sweet and smart.

I dont know how I was so lucky to meet her. Life wouldn't be the same without Eden Vega.

As she finished up her last slice of pizza, I held her hands and looked her straight in her eyes.

"Eden I love you"

"I love you too"