8- Day Trip

Sorry that I haven't updated in like forever :(.
~Enjoy~

I'm nervous, I won't lie. But will I tell them I am? Absolutely not.
Last week Mike had told us that if we were all on our best behaviour then we could go to Thorpe Park, England's biggest theme park, whilst the smaller kids go for a day out shopping and bowling with May-Li.
I begged to go and "look after" the others with May-Li but she insisted that I went and had a good time.. there was no getting out of this one.

You know that feeling when your hands shake and sweat? Anxiety eating you whole. Well I'm in that current position, just on the bus to the theme park. The constant talking and singing from the others didn't help either~ Bailey sat next to Sasha so there was obvious squabbling the whole way, Jody and Tyler was constantly trying to think up new pranks for everyone. Whereas I was sat at the back, with Ryan. It was silent, but a nice silent. He kept laughing at my face, not realising the state of panic and worry I was in.

Mike looked back into the mirror, "Are you okay Mia, you're looking a little bit pasty back there?" He asked, genuinely. I just smiled and nodded, he knew about my obvious fear of getting stuck on a rollercoaster but ensured me that I would have a good time. I wanted to believe him, I really did. "Okay what's happening? You're acting really strange." Ryan says to me, everyone turns to look but I just shrug and wave my hand to usher them away. "I'm fine, just a bit hungry." It wasn't a full lie, I was hungry as I felt too anxious to have breakfast.

"Oh, here. I got this in case I felt peckish but you need it more, clearly." Ryan chuckled, getting a squashed banana out of his pocket and handing it to me. It's the thought that counts right?
I smiled and accepted his gift, biting into the slightly sour fruit.

The bus soon rolled to a stop, sighing mentally, I got up and grabbed my bag taking it with me. Hand in hand, Ryan and I walked through the entrance. "Come on mate, lets go on that one!" Bailey shouted over, pointed at a massive black rollercoaster in the foreground. Me and Jodie rolled our eyes at their childish mood whilst Sasha opted out and stayed with the bags chatting to Mike about her new boyfriend. The boys rushed off into the line, us slowly walking behind.

Waiting in line was the worst part, the anxiety of thinking about getting on it. What if it suddenly breaks down once we're on it, what I we're stuck their for hours and hours? Ryan grabbed me arm as he raced up nearer to the ride, "Are you scared?" He snickered towards me. I just looked down and kicked a stone with my shoe, "Aww babe I'm here. I promise you'll be fine." He kissed my forehead but continued laughing at me.
"I just don't want to be stuck on it.." I mumbled, his eyes went wide. "That's what you're worried about?!" He laughed loudly and obnoxiously.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to the others, quite irritated that he would make fun of me because of that. "No no Mia I didn't mean to laugh at you. I laughed because do you know how tiny the possibility is of one of us getting stuck on this." He smiled, reassuring me.
I closed my eyes, "Promise me we'll be fine?" I chewed on my lip as a habit. "I promise you Mia." He snaked his arm around my shoulders as we slowly made our way across the line.

We were 45 minutes into waiting, we'd finally reached the dramatically obnoxious rollercoaster that was place in front of my eyes.
My shaking fingers gripped onto the cool metal bars that were secured over my head and around my arms- clipping around my waist. My feet were dangling, I look over to my left and Ryan is sat there but he's gone quite red and sweaty. "Ryan are you.. are you scared?" I couldn't stop laughing at the sight, my sides were aching with pain.
"Shut up Mia, I'm fine." He pouted his bottom lip, so he wasn't such the 'hard guy' he made out to be.

I linked my fingers into his, now pretty scared myself. The ride started off with a couple loops, fast turns and I terrified- never forgetting all of my worries. All I could hear was mine and Ryan's screaming, begging for the ride to be stopped. I didn't even acknowledge the photo being taken, too freaked out to even open my eyes.
The ride halted to a sudden stop, rolling towards all of the people excitingly waiting their turn.

I took one step off and my legs soon turned to jelly, Ryan came from behind my and lifted me up into his arms. Clambering down the stairs of the ride, and putting my against the wall.
His face was white and I imagine mine was too, he put his forehead on mine and we both burst out laughing~ waiting for the others to get to us. "That was sick!!" Tyler screamed, completely leaving Jodie who was looking as ill as ever. "Never. Again." We both sighed at the same time.

We all walked together out of the entrance, finding our photos all across the wall. I took one look at our row and shrieked with laughter, fair enough I was sat there with my eyes closed but Ryan. Now that was another story, his mouth was wide open, eyes shut and his face as red as a tomato. "No, we're not getting that. Nope. The sun was in my eyes, that was all." He grumbled and sulked, walking over to mike. I asked for number '207' and the lady printed it off as I handed her the £8.00. I ran over to mike, throwing it in his face.

Ryan had a look of annoyance, "Miaaaa!" He pouted, like a little kid. We all huddled round the photo and burst out laughing at the sight.
"Oh you're so gonna pay for this!" Ryan shouted, taking the photo into my hands and I ran off as fast as I could~ screaming at Ryan "You'll never get me!!"
Panting, I stopped on the corner for breath. No one was around, just an empty looking alley way that lead to the back of a food restaurant. Only to see that Ryan had finally caught up, noticing me.

He put two hands on the side of my head and reached them down to my stomach, brushing against my skin as I squealed. "Nooo Ryan that's not fair!!"
It tickled so much, he wouldn't stop. Taking the photo out of my clasped hands. A smirk across his face as he giggled along with me, "I told you that you'd be fine." He whispered, gently and slowly pressing his lips against mine. I put one arm around his neck and the other by his side, this was tactical. I took this as an opportunity to pinch the photo back and run to mike, squealing and stuck it into my bag. Oh I am going to have so much fun with this photo, already wanting to show everyone else back at the house just to see theirs and Ryan's reaction.