11- Apologetic

Ahh I'm so sorry if there's spelling mistakes, it's very late and I'm half asleep.

"No, Mia. You had a seizure in your sleep, Ryan walked in on you after he heard you screaming out his name. You were shaking and moving in an abnormal way, he sat with you whilst the ambulance came. The doctor informed us that you had a night terror, hence the screaming. Whilst having this night terror something that affects you massively must have occurred, I can only assume that you had a night terror about Ryan and that blonde girl you mentioned earlier. Look you're in a very bad state right now, this could have injured you permanently." Mike slowly explained, looking deeply in my eyes for any reaction. I clasped a hand, which had a tube going through in, over my mouth- eyes wide with shock "So Ryan didn't cheat? He really was telling the truth? But Mike it felt so real." I cried into his chest. "Mia I promise you it was just a night terror, I know Ryan would never do that to you. I'll go check up on him." Mike nodded in my direction, ruffling my hair.

I banged my head back against my pillow, crying into my hands. I had just accused Ryan of doing something he didn't do,  I have never felt this much amount of guilt in my life. However, the thought of Ryan kissing the blonde girl kept crossing my mind- I felt ridiculous for even believing it. The doctor walked back in, "How are you feeling? Better I'd hope." he talked fast, not letting me reply. "Mia we have diagnosed you with insomnia because this seizure has affected your sleep and mental health. I recommend that you take medication that your carer will collect for you since you are under 18. I have also suggested to your carers that it may be better for you to sleep in a room with someone else to ensure that this doesn't occur again. Do you have any questions? No? Okay great!" the doctor murmured, seemingly getting bored of me already, walking back out. I had a lot to say but no words would come out.

"Baby girl, Mike explained everything to me. I promise you that I would never ever do that to you. You're literally the only girl I want, you're the only person I've truly felt this way about. I feel so.. so unbelievably guilty that I'm the reason your in hospital. I'm so sorry Mia, I never wanted to hurt you, I promised to always protect you but I caused this." Ryan came into the room and sat on the end of my bed, sobbing into his jumper sleeves. My heart shattered seeing what I did to him, "Please.. stop. I'm sorry I blamed you, I know you'd never do that to me but it felt so real. I felt so worthless without you, please never leave me." my voice cracked towards the end.            "I'm making a promise to you now that you will never feel like this again, I will always protect my baby." Ryan sniffled, sitting in the chair next to me, clasping my hand whilst rubbing his thumb over mine. I smiled up at him weakly, my body feeling still so limp.

//

We arrived back at home, the other kids surrounded us whilst asking many questions at once. "ENOUGH!" Mike yelled, " Do you not think that this poor girl has been through enough tonight? Now off to bed, everyone please.". I sighed, making my way to the cupboard to get a glass for some water. I popped the pill in my mouth and washed it down, doubting the power of it. I clambered up the stairs towards my room, to see May-Li and Mike stood in there. "Thanks for the privacy guys." rubbing my temples, I sighed, confused. They lifted my mattress off of my bed, along with my pillows, duvet and the teddy I got when I was little. "Umm what are you guys doing?" I question. Mike paused, rubbing his bad back with one hand, "The doctor suggested you slept in the same room as someone. We know you and Ryan are.. getting along well." he shrugged. I just nodded, following behind, I hope Ryan is okay with this.  

I knocked on his door, waiting for him to open it so that they could get my mattress through. Ryan opened the door, stood with no shirt and a pair of shorts that hung loosely on his hipbones. "Welcome everyone to my humble abode!" Ryan, adorably, giggled. "You guys planned this?" I asked. Ryan just gave me a toothy grin, "Hey Roommateeee." he said to me. Mike and May-Li placed my mattress on the floor, next to Ryan's bed. "Sorry lovely, you'll have to sleep on the floor as its too much of a hassle to take apart your bed frame for now." May-Li gently told me. "It's okay guys, thanks for this." I said, they both smiled and backed out slowly. "Ryan can I talk to you before we sleep?" Mike asked and Ryan nodded, stepping out of his room.

I decided to get changed quickly before Ryan got back, my pyjamas were in my original room and I didn't want to disturb them. I looked through Ryan's wardrobe, pulling out a long button up shirt. "Perfecttt!" I whispered to myself. I turned away from the door if Ryan re-entered. Taking off my tee, I slipped the button up shirt on and took my jeans off. I didn't notice Ryan stood behind me watching me intensely before smiling, "need some help?" he pointed towards the buttons. I nodded as he stepped towards me, looking me up an down with soft eyes. "Do I look okay?" Ryan nodded, gulping, starting to do up the buttons on the shirt- leaving a couple at the top open. "Damn you look beautiful.." he whispered but I heard.  I giggled, biting my lip at him. "So what did Mike say?" I asked, curious. Ryan laughed at this comment, "Oh he just said to remember that their are little ones in this house and to remember to lock the door.". I madly blushed at this, not knowing what to say. "You're all embarrassed and cute." Ryan teased. "Oh shush it Reeves." I rolled my eyes, laughing at him. 

I bent down to open the duvet on my mattress on the floor an sat down, setting my pillows up. "Do you seriously think I'd let you sleep on the floor baby?" Ryan asked, patting the right side of his double bed. I smiled, thanking him gratefully. I into his warm bed, pulling the duvet over us both. Turning to face him I looped my arms around his waist, "It wasn't your fault baby." I reassured him, he kissed my nose. "I'll never hurt you cutie." he told me, and I believe him.            "Did I tell you that you look hot in my shirt?" Ryan smirked, I shushed him and told him not to be silly. "I'm not joking Mia, it fits your little frame so well. Even though I promise to help you eat and sleep more." he said. I smiled with dimples, "What did I do to deserve you?" I murmured, pressing my lips to his. He slowly kissed my forehead, cheeks, lips and neck. However, I knew he was doing this out of love for me-not trying to hurt me.