1. Couple Goals!(past)

Mumbai, September, 2008.
Boys Hostel of Space Academy!

~ Love isn't always about words, it is sometimes about actions and eyes~

" Manik Malhotra, this is the last warning. Just get up!", Nandini's voice blasted through the microphone of his cell phone that he had so painstakingly received after a dozen odd calls from her.

" Umm, hmm!", He mumbled soemthing, hiding his face in the pillow.

" Manik you will miss it!", She threatened him, but he didn't even bother to answer because he missed the first lecture almost thrice a week anyway, even after her dedicated attempts to wake him up on time.

" Alright Mr sleepy boyfriend! I am going to go to the freshers alone, or maybe I will find someone else", she rolled her lips in, knowing well what effect was her words going to have on her sleepy but over possessive boyfriend.

Manik sat straight in a flicker of a second, and picked up his phone that was lying on the bed, in speaker mode.

"Nandini Murthy, don't you dare do that", he rubbed his eyes to wand off the sleep.

Nandini giggled on thr other end, unable to hold it in any more.

"Don't worry Mr Malhotra. Now that you are up, I won't need anyone. Meet me in 20 minutes! And don't forget to look dashing. Bye!", She kissed the phone a good bye leaving a blushing and sleepy Manik behind, who ran into the washroom, not wanting to be late a minute more.

He parked the car outside her home, and honked two times, a clear indication for that he was outside. Looking dapper in a black suit and his favourite watch, he was almost near to deliver a dozen heart attacks to the passer by girls staring at him.

 Looking dapper in a black suit and his favourite watch, he was almost near to deliver a dozen heart attacks to the passer by girls staring at him

Nandini grabbed her clutch and ran out, stopping in her tracks when her gaze fell at him, who was standing absolutely bewitched with her looks. In a black shimmery two piece dress, soft curls that fell all over her face, and the makeup highlighting her beautiful eyes, she looked one heck of a beauty.

 In a black shimmery two piece dress, soft curls that fell all over her face, and the makeup highlighting her beautiful eyes, she looked one heck of a beauty

Two hours later, the college auditorium was lit and bursting with huge rounds of applause.

" The award for #Couple_Goals goes to none other than, the college heartthrob Manik Malhotra and the preety lady in black, Nandini Murthy".