Vision

This one shot was inspired by @AnnaMarieSnowflood again, hope I do it justice 😊😇

Peters school was holding a bake sale. That was it. A bake sale. One of New York's best science schools and instead of doing anything sciency... they hold a bake sale. Peter didn't even know how to bake a cake. He sighed only to hear-
"Hello Mr Parker, how are you this morning?"
Peter jumped sky high and turned only to see vision smiling innocently at him. He sighed again and explained his situation to the Android. As he concluded his story he looked up to see Vision barely containing what looked to be excitement.
"Can I help you bake the cake peter!?! Please!"
He begged. Peters eyes bulged from his head, he'd heard how bad visions cooking was and wasn't really looking forward to being anywhere near it. But.. he couldn't deny Vision when he looked so darn cute...
"Ah... sure Mr Vis, please though, it's only peter or Pete."
"Well then peter, I must insist you call me Vision as well.Or you can just call me vis if that's what you prefer?"
"Alright Vis! Lets get started!"

*****************************

And if after lunch had been and gone, tony starks personal kitchen was covered from head to toe in exploded cake batter from 'destroyed cake no.1' before getting it perfect a second time, then blame it on the laughing boy and the grinning Android.

********************************

The two were at their avengers decorated table, the cake in all its glory standing on the glass platter that the two of them so carefully put together. The smiles that went up to the creases in their eyes managed to persuade Tony not to ground the both of them, even if now he had to deal with a destroyed kitchen and a certain spider boy high on a sugar rush. It was worth it to see his team mates happy, they were always worth it..

I hope I did ok? Maybe? I feel like it was rlly short but I don't really know about Vision all that much and baking so I had to kinda skip the actually baking part.. whoops?🤫😅