The Science Fair (part 2)

Tony immediately picked up the pace, jogging over to Peter and Bruce. Before Peter could say anything he was yanked into a headlock, Tony smushing his fist into his skull and moving it around. Peter squirmed and pushed at the arm around his neck.
"Dad! Dad no! Get oooofffff!! Plllleeeasseeee. Noooo Dad!"
Tony simply laughed and relented, flinging an arm around his adopted son's shoulder. Bruce, chuckling at the scene, also got pulled into a side hug by the billionaire.
"How are my two favourite boys doing hmm? You know when F.R.I.D.A.Y told me that I hadn't been invited"- Peter winced, looking to the ground in embarrassment- "to my own son's science fair I felt quite offended. Quite rude you see, to keep your own old man from this. Especially if your old man is Tony Stark. So"- Peter flinched as Tony's fingers twitched across his neck. -" what is your excuse? Young.-" another twitch-" man."-Peter collapsed into giggled at Tony began to dig his fingers into his neck, the arm around Bruce coming around to tickle his ribs, both of the men chuckling at the ticklish boy. Peter tried to keep as quiet as possible, his face going red as his giggles got progressively louder and higher pitched, as Tony began to tickle harder. Tony unfortunately had to stop after a few minutes of the torture, as Peter was going an odd shade of red but he tucked away the information for later. Right now, it was time for science.

****🔬****🔬****🔬****🔬****

He heard the fist before he felt it.

****🔬****🔬****🔬****🔬****

Flash pulled Peter around by his shoulder and pushed him to the muddy ground once he was facing him. He smirked his bratty grin and spat on the ground next to his head.
"So Penis, how many cocks did you suck to get the Tony Stark and Bruce Banner to come here?"
Peter went to sit up but was stopped by Flash's foot on his chest. He looked up and was momentarily distracted by the large green shadow behind Flash. A hard kick to the ribs made him look back at the bully.
"Oi! Look at me when I'm talking to you Penis! I'm the only one you need to pay attention to-"
He was interrupted by a green hand wrapping around his torso and lifting him up into the air. Flash screamed as he was swung around by hundreds of pounds of green fury, the hulk roaring at him loudly. Peter was too busy being helped up by Tony, the man looking like he was trying his hardest to stay calm and not join the hulk in terrorising the boy.
"Are you ok? Did he manage to hurt you?"
Peter brushed him off, blushing lightly at his prodding for injuries.
"I'm fine Dad. Chill. I'm more worried about what Bruce's gonna do to him.."
Tony smirked, pulling Peter close to him via an arm around his shoulders,
"Hopefully nothing good."

A.N. I'm really sorry it took so long to do this, for some reason I got to the beginning of this part and completely ran out of steam of how to continue. Any suggestions as to how to finish this? I'm out of steam apparently. Sorry again,
Ri ☺️