Loki

Loki was a patient man. He was a cunning man, a clever one too. However, this child he had yet to wrap his head around. This child who had seen death and despair himself, this child who'd had his innocent ripped from him in the cruelest of ways, who had every reason to think him a monster. Yet didn't. Loki was pleasantly surprised when Peter had ran up to him with wide eyes and a grin, shaking his hand with a firm grip and spouting out information about how 'cool' it was to meet him, calling his 'super powers awesome man!' And asking if he could teach him. Of course Loki was to busy spluttering in surprise and flushing with the unusual praise before smiling slightly, young excitement showing itself on his face after centuries of anger and sadness. He immediately took Peter under his arm, explaining about his sorcery, only giving a half arsed glare to Thor (who was smiling like a maniac at the pair from the corner). They disappeared into Peters room, Loki fully interested in teaching the boy everything he knew. Easy to say the two didn't come out for the next 5 hours.

****🕷****🐍****🕷****🐍****

Ever since that first meeting, the pair had been practically inseparable. Pete teaching Loki about earth science and Loki teaching Pete about Asgard and the nine realms. It had even gone as far as to Loki sleeping on Peters floor. Today Loki's lesson was on animals. To do that, they had to go to the zoo. So there they were, a god and a half mutant boy, together in a zoo parking lot. Peter was dressed in red shorts, a blue t-shirt and his hoodie whilst Loki was wearing his black suit, without the tie and blazer, the shirt slightly unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up. His hair was untamed, curly at the edges and a few strands falling into his face from where he couldn't be bothered to glue it back. They looked at each other, blinked and looked back at the overcrowded zoo. Peter opened up his map while Loki got out the tickets and they nodded to the other. They both took a deep breath, mostly Loki, and walked forwards, prepared for the day ahead.

****🕷****🐍****🕷****🐍****

Peter was dragging Loki around by his arm, pointing at different animals wildly a huge grin plastered on his face. They were currently by the lions, making their way to the reptile house. For the first time that day, Peter saw Loki's eyes light up in absolute joy. He immediately pulled the god to the closest snake and watched as Loki pressed his face to the glass, a grin stretching his still young face. He quickly pulled out his phone and took a picture, sending it to Thor quickly before putting it away. They kept looking, both still grinning by the end of day.

As they left the gift shop, Loki saw Peter look at a koala plush with a longing of a small child. He quickly said that he needed to relieve himself, Peter showing him where they were as he'd been before with May. As he got into the stall he quickly teleported towards the koala, grabbed it, payed for it with the midgardian money that Thor had given him that morning, and teleported back, hiding it in his endless pocket. As they went back to the bus stop, Loki conjured up the koala, slipped it into Peters backpack before getting on the bus. As they made their way back, Peter opened his bag to look for his phone and instead pulled out a cuddly koala teddy. He looked up at Loki and gave the biggest smile that Loki swore he'd ever seen and crushed him in a hug, thanking him over and over. The two were given weird looks from others but Loki just glared at them and changed his eyes back to his normal Jotun form, scaring everyone into looking away.

The minute they got back to the tower, Peter hanging off of Loki's back, koala in hand, they were avalanched by Thor. He questioned them loudly and sat in complete silence, grin getting wider and wider as Peter told the story going throughout the day. Loki yawned slightly and leaned his head on Thor's shoulder. He picked up his phone when it went off and shot up, his Jotun skin coming through and a now purple flush as he halted at his brother with all the ice he could muster. Seeing Loki's face, Thor questioned what was wrong but went silent as Loki showed his phone, with the picture of Loki up against the snake cage, eyes gleaming with excitement as the background. Thor's face immediately went slack, grabbing Peter by the arm and yelling,
"Run!"
They bolted down the hall, Loki's shrill yell of,
"THOOOOORRRRR!"

[Sorry for not posting recently, my mum had an operation and I had to look after her so I didn't have much time to write, I've noticed that a lot of people want to read Bruce and Pete at the science fair, don't worry I'm writing it as I publish this. Hopefully it'll be out soon. Have a nice day night whenever :) ]