제 6 장

The calm of the waves and the light breeze was all it needed to help. To help heal him, even if just a little.

It just happened that the weather condition today was perfect for him.

The cold was biting him but he never minded. Submissively, he lowered his head. Another sigh escaped his mouth.

Reflecting on day, he realized how much of a weird and unusual day he had.

From having a fight to finding out the truth about his life 

Mockingly, he chuckled at the thought. Whatever. Why do I care? Was all he thought before closing his eyelids.

The calm of the Han River helped erase the mess inside of him. For once, his heart felt at peace however he still felt a tug at his heart occasionally.

As if the peace was just temporarily, like the calm before a storm. A bad storm, as if a storm was brewing somewhere, ready to attack when he felt the best.

A shot of bolt ran through his body when he heard a distant voice in his head.

Cheer Up.

A small, sad smile crept up. He vividly remembered the time he used that word.

When he met her.

When he met her, all broken.

When he saw her, all broken.

When he saw her for the first time.

When.

When he realized what it meant by losing someone.

Her deep eyes filled his thought. The scene seemed all too familiar for him. The way he saw her big brown eyes, filled with hurt and pain.

Eyes which reflected his own. It was her eyes that had attracted him. He felt a sort of connection to her. And even though he saw he from afar, he felt like wanting to protect her.

He closed his eyes once again. He thought about the time he saw her again. He doesn't know for sure, whether it truly was her or not but something about that incident irked him and he desperately hoped it was her.

Why?

Even he doesn't have the answer for that question.

His fussy mind raced again, lots of what ifs came to his mind.

What if, I could go back to that day I messed up?

What if that day, I was there for him?

What if, I never started music?

And lastly he thought,

What if I actually sat down to talk with her?

The bugging thought and guilt finally came out. He wondered why he has been so guilty about their encounter. The thought of actually talking to her that day seemed foreign to him.

To him, she felt like an angel who appears only in his dreams. Like someone who helped him break away from reality. At times he wondered, what if she wasn't real. What if she was just an image, a hallucination? The thought made his heart drop in agony and sadness. He concluded it to be real.

However, deep down he still feared her to be a hallucination. He was well aware of the fact, that he spaces out alot to the point that he makes up random scenarios in his mind. What if she was a scenario again? What if?

He closed his eyes again and shook his head multiple times. His overthinking caused him to really believe that she wasn't real. It made matters worst for him.