Prolougue: Recap

Star sat up and smiled at Tom who smiled back at her, relieved to see that she was alright from the battle that just went down between her and Eclipsa's daughter Meteora. Eclipsa had saved Star from her monster daughter but in order to do that, Eclipsa was forced to kill her own daughter. Star turned her gaze to Eclipsa who was sitting in the spot where Meteora had been killed. Star walked over to her.

"Eclipsa, you....." Star started. "You saved us."

Eclipsa turned to Star.

"Star." Eclipsa said flatly. "Well, thank you for letting me borrow this."

Eclipsa extended her arm to give Star her wand. Star looked at it, bewildered. She had just learned she was not a princess and because of that, Star didn't feel at all right taking the wand back. Star pushed Eclipsa's arm back.

"No." Star said. "This wand belongs to you. Things haven't been right since my family took the kingdom. The best thing I can do as queen is to return what my family stole from you."

Eclipsa gazed at Star. She didn't know what to think. Suddenly, a sound of a baby crying came from the giant foot hole that was caused by Meteora's giant monster foot. Eclipsa turned her attention to the baby crying. The sound was coming from underneath a giant torn up piece of Meteora's dress. Eclipsa rushed over to the noise, the wand still in hand.

Eclipsa untangled the giant piece of cloth and there was her baby: Meteora was safe and a baby again. Eclipsa smiled softly at her daughter. She was glad to have a second chance at being a mother since she never had the chance to raise her daughter. Eclipsa couldn't stop the tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Hello there little one." Eclipsa whispered as she held her daughter close.

"What?" Star asked flatly, her eyes wide.

"Thank, you." Eclipsa said, keeping her daughter close to her.

"Oh, yeah. Totally, totally, totally." Star said, her eyes still wide.

Eclipsa held her wand upward and the wand formed an umbrella. Eclipsa gripped the handle and let the wind carry her where her heart desired.

"E-Eclipsa?" Star asked. Eclipsa didn't hear her. She was already high enough to fly. Star's best friend, Marco Diaz walked over next to her.

"What did you just do?" Marco asked.

"Where is she going?" Star asked.

Glossarick started running circles around Star and Marco.

"Globgore! Globgore! Globgore! GLOBGORE!!" Glossarick shouted.

Star rolled her eyes. "Yes, Glossarick. We know, Globgore."

Glossarick face palmed himself. These two just weren't getting it.

"No, no, no, no." Glossarick said. "Eclipsa's monster love Globgore. She's going off to be with him, I've been trying to tell you for months! Anyway, see you around!"

Glossarick magically pulled an umbrella out of the magic gem in the center of his forehead  and flew off into the sky just like Eclipsa had done moments ago. Marco fell backward, eyes wide and mouth hung open. Star continued to stare at the sky. She pointed upward.

"Is his voice different?" She asked.
~

Eclipsa still had her baby in her arms flying across the sky with the help of her umbrella-wand. Eclipsa and her baby flew into a Rocky Mountain  with stairs that led to somewhere. There were waterfalls and statues in the shape of what looked like Hawaiian tiki faces, and there was a cave in the mountain. Eclipsa flew into the cave and used her magic to find the secret room where her monster husband Globgore would be in a crystal. She eventually uncovered the room and she walked towards her husband. The monster was giant and Eclipsa could fit into the palm of his giant hand.

"Hello, my love." Eclipsa said, smiling and crying tears of joy. "We're home.

Hello everyone! What do you think is going to happen in season four of SVTFOE? Plz let me know your theories in the comments below and don't forget to vote and comment!😁😁😁 See you all in the next chapter my lovelies! Bye!😁😁😁