Feelings And Friends

Marco laid in his bed which was a replica of his bed at his home in Echo Creek. In fact, his room on Mewni was just the same. Same computer, same desk, same cedar chest, bed, walls, rug, and flooring. Even the window was where it was supposed to be. Marco was impressed at Star's precision when she used her magic to conjure up this room. She knew every detail and she's only been in his room on time: when she first came to earth.

Marco reached for his pocket and pulled out his cell phone deciding to text Jackie. Even though he and Jackie broke up, they are still good friends. Close friends one might say but Star is closer to Marco than anyone else in his life, including his parents and soon to be baby brother.

Marco's cell phone beeped. Jackie had texted him first.

Jackie: Hey Diaz 😁

Marco: Hey, Jackie.

Jackie: What's up?

Marco: I'm Star's squire remember?

Jackie: Yup. How could I forget?

Marco: I'm not on duty.

Jackie: Why not?

Marco: Star just doesn't need me right now.

Jackie: Why not?

Marco: That's just my job. To be there when she needs me. But she doesn't need me right now.

Jackie: Typical Star. Never needing you.

Marco: Jackie we're not getting back together.

Jackie: I miss you Diaz.

Marco: You're making r difficult to be just friends.

Jackie: 😒😒

Marco chose to not respond to Jackie. If she was going to cause drama then Marco wanted no part of it. Besides, she was The one who broke up with him and it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for her to want Marco back. Marco even had a crush on one girl, and that girl was Star Butterfly.

"MARCO!" Star exclaimed rushing toward him.

"Hey, Star!" Marco said smiling.

"We're having dinner! Come on! I'm hungry!" Star beamed rushing downstairs.

"Star, has anyone ever told you the way you say my name is cute?" Marco thought making his way downstairs as well.

Marco made his way into the royal dining room. They were serving chicken wings with Mewni corn, peas and garlic bread. Marco eyed the Mewni corn and rushed to the table. Mewni corn was his favorite food and he couldn't wait to dig in. Marco noticed Star had already eaten half of her corn.

"Mom, this Mewni corn gets better every time we eat it." Star said.

"Im glad you like it darling." Queen Butterfly said. "I know Marco loves his Mewni corn."

"Yes, your  majesty. I do!" Marco exclaimed happily.

"You always devour it when you come over!" Queen Butterfly chuckled.
~

Marco woke up in his bed. He pushed the covers off of him and got dressed in his usual hoodie and jeans and combed his thick brown hair. Once he fixated himself he made his way downstairs for breakfast. He felt his stomach growl in hunger cashing him to scurry faster into the dining room. Star was waiting for Marco to sit next to her where he usually sat.

On the table there were pancakes, eggs, sausage, muffins, etc. Star had pancakes, eggs and sausage, King Butterfly ate (of course) everything and Queen Butterfly only ate a little of each since she strongly believed in moderation.

"Marco, can you please come with me to the laundry room after breakfast?" Star asked. "I need to wash my dresses."

"Of course! Marco exclaimed.

"Thanks." Star smiled.

"Hey, what are friends for?" Marco asked.

The two stared into each other's eyes until King Butterfly clearing his throat broke the silence. Both Star and Marco chuckled awkwardly while blushing profoundly.

After breakfast, as Marco had promised he walked down to the laundry room with her. The knight of the wash was waiting for them.

"Hey, can you please wash these clothes?" Star asked.

"Yes, princess." The night of the wash said, practically throwing Star's dresses in the washing machine.

"Marco, come on, we can go back upstairs for two hours." Star said.

"You go ahead. I need to ask the knight of the wash something." Marco said. Star just shrugged and went back upstairs.

"What do you need to ask me?" The knight of the wash asked.

"Have you ever had feeling for a girl?" Marco asked. The knight of the wash just cocked his head back and laughed like a toddler.

"No." The knight of the wash answered.

"Well, ok." Marco said making his way back upstairs.

"Thanks for nothing." He muttered.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and so sorry if it was horrible! Plz don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you think! See you all in the next chapter my lovelies! Bye!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁