Marco's Sixteenth Birthday

Star was in her room laying on her bed like a spider. Marco's sixteenth birthday would be coming up in two days and she had nothing special planned for him.....yet. Star had an idea. An idea so brilliant a light bulb could practically be seen over her head. Star smiled, pleased with her idea. Knowing Marco was at the hospital visiting Marco Jr. Star was able to gather everyone up in the kitchen.

Everyone sat down. Star stood on the table and began to speak.

"So, as you all know Marco's sixteenth birthday is coming up in two days, and I want to do something special for him." Star started. "So, if you guys are up for it, please, please, please, help me throw a surprise party for Marco!" Star exclaimed, who was now sitting on her knees from begging and pleading. Everyone shot glances at each other. King and Queen Butterfly locked eyes, then turned their attention back to their daughter.

"Alright." King and Queen Butterfly said in unison.

"Well, I guess I'll just think of- wait? Really?!" Star exclaimed, beaming with joy.

"Of course!" King Butterfly exclaimed. "I think of Marco as my own son!"

"I admire the boy greatly." Queen Butterfly said sweetly. "He treats my daughter with respect. Anyone who does that is a friend of mine."

Star beamed and ran over to hug her parents. Star's parents lovingly hugged her back.
"Thank, you! Thank, you! Thank, you!" Star exclaimed.

"You're welcome, darling." Queen Butterfly said.

"Mom, Dad, can you make a banner that says 'Happy Sixteenth Birthday Marco'?" Star asked.

"Of course." Queen Butterfly said.

"Alright, guards I need you to put up streamers and decorations, and cooks I need you to make Marco a birthday cake that says 'Happy Sixteenth Birthday Marco' on it. When you've done that the icing should be red and white." Star said. "Oh! And I think Marco would like a picture of his family on the cake. So if you could somehow place one on the cake...."

"Of course, princess Star." The cool said.

"Ok! Everybody get to work while I go to earth and keep Marco distracted!" Star exclaimed. Star used her dimensional scissors to create a portal that would lead her to earth. Star knew Marco would be at the hospital so she made her way there in a rush. She used the elevator to get to floor four where Mrs. Diaz's room was. She rushed to room twenty two and Marco was in the room along with Mr. and Mrs. Diaz. Mrs. Diaz was holding Marco Jr. and her poofy curly hair was coming back to life even though she hasn't left the room in two days.

"Hi Star!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Hey! How's the little Marco?" Star asked.

"He's perfect." Mrs. Diaz smiled. "Everything is normal and they said they were going to clear me tomorrow afternoon."

"That's awesome!" Star exclaimed.

"Why don't you sit down? There's enough room." Mrs. Diaz said gesturing to the green leather couch. Star sat down next to Marco. Star couldn't help but notice how handsome Marco looked at the moment. She took in is chocolate brown eyes she could practically swim in, his thick perfect brunette hair and the mole on his right cheek she thought was adorable from the day they first met. Star sighed causing Marco to turn around.

"What was that, Star?" Marco asked.

"Oh, it nothing Marco." Star smiled. "It's just that I have a crush on you."

Marco stared at Star and Star hoped he'd turn around so he wouldn't notice her blushing. Marco just shrugged and turned away from Star. Star quietly sighed with relief.

"Um, I have to use the bathroom, so......yeah....I'll be right back." Star said rushing out into the hallway. Star grabbed her phone out of her purse I dialed her mother.

"Star?" Queen Butterfly asked.

"Is everything ready?" Star asked.

"Yes, my dear. You may bring Marco now." Queen Butterfly said.

"Ok." Star said, then hung up. She made her way back into Mrs. Diaz's hospital room and walked up to Marco.

"Marco, come with me. I have a surprise for you!" Star exclaimed excitedly pulling Marco out of the hospital. She used her dimensional scissors to cut open a portal back to Mewni. Star pulled Marco into the portal and once they got back to Mewni Star ordered Marco to close his eyes. Marco did as he was told and let Star guide him to wherever.

"Ok, Marco you can open your eyes now." Star said jumping up and down with excitement. Marco opened his eyes and everyone jumped out.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone exclaimed. Marco's mouth was agape.

"You all did all this for me?!" Marco exclaimed.

"Of course! How could I forget my best friend's birthday?!" Star exclaimed giving Marco a huge hug. "Plus it's your sixteenth birthday! The most important birthday of your life!"

"Alright everyone! It's time for cake!" King Butterfly announced placing a cake with sixteen candles in front of Marco. Everyone sang happy birthday and then King Butterfly cut the cake. Of course Marco got the first piece.
~

An hour or two later everyone started to leave. Soon the only people left were Marco and his best friend Star.

"Star." Marco said.

"Yes?" Star asked.

"Thanks for the surprise party.it really means a lot." Marco said.

"Oh, it was nothing. Just that you are my best friend." Star said.

"Thanks." Marco said.

"You're welcome. Star said. "And I have something to give to you." Star handed Marco a box that would be small enough for a necklace. Marco slowly pulled the ribbon off and opened the box. It was a photo of Marco and Star kissing in the photo booth.

"Happy birthday." Star said as she went upstairs.

Marco continued to admire the picture in the box. He knew how much he cherished the kiss his shared with his best friend. Marco loved Star. H knew that now.

       Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! But plz don't hate! Please don't hesitate to read my Gomez and Morticia one shots! Plz vote and comment and let me know what y'all think! See y'all in the next chapter my lovelies! Bye!!😁😁😁