Chapter Six: Confessions

Tay POV

I hear T yell at me, "Tay you gonna have go back to your dorm if you don't stop all this moping shit. You killing my damn buzz." Lisa walks by me. She then squints her eyes while looking me up and down. She stops and yells back to T, "That's ok cause she taking her ass back there anyway. But we AIN'T leaving her T." She sighs and shakes her head then she yells back, "She definitely IS changing, though. She looking straight up hoboish."

I'm in holey sweats and a dark blue bleached stained shirt. The shirt has a picture of Red Foxx on it and it says, "You big dummy" on it. It's kinda fitting for my current mood. She then turns and says to me, "Damn this is just pathetic, Tay." I'm currently sitting on their sofa feeling like shit, while they're both get dressed. What's wrong with what I'm wearing? Shit I'm comfortable.

Earlier in the week. they excitedly told me about their new plan to cheer me up. Lisa said, "It's been a month and I know it hurts. But we gotta get you back to being you." T sighed and then start jumping up and down in one place, while she claps. "We taking you to the stripclub." She said excitedly. I guess since I'm a lesbian they figure seeing any pair of titties and ass will do the trick.

Both of them are straight, so it figures. "I don't wanna see a bunch of fake ass titties and silicon filled asses. That's definitely not gonna make me feel better.", I told them. I might as well have been talking to my deaf uncle Tommy. Cause they ignored every word I said.

Now, I'm sitting here scraping a pipe we just smoked out of. Cause to make things worse. Not only did I basically get dropped by an amazing woman. Not only am I being forced to go out and see bunch of naked women who aren't the one I really wanna see or be with. I'm also all out of fucking weed. I refuse to keep bumming squares(I've picked up smoking from T), weed and drinks.

So, I'm stuck smoking resin and drinking Belvedere vodka. The worst vodka ever created by man(I used what little cash I had to get it). But bright side both are working. Now hopefully I get too fucked up for them to take me anywhere.

Then it's like Tina is reading my fucking my mind and comes to swoops up everything. "I see what you're doing.", she says to me. "Well fuck.", I think. "Ok.", I surrender. "Get up. You're going back.", Lisa instructs. "Ok, ok. Shit, since y'all ain't gonna let this go and let me be miserable IN PEACE. So come on, let's get this shit over with." I'm fed up so I'm just gonna go with them. Hell who knows maybe it might work. I doubt it, but it might.

They take me to to a club called The House. It's not far at all from my dorms. So we go directly from my there to the club. And soon as we hit the door, I sorta feel I'm in my element ONLY cause this reminds me of a club I was always at back home).

Pretty women are roaming everywhere. But instantly this pretty Latina walks over to me. "Aye papi.", she says and flashes me an extremely seductive smile. She licks her lips. "Damn you you look good.", she adds. Then bites the lower lip. Her fine ass couldn't be no more than 25. I lick my own lips and then just smile. Might as well still be polite, right? She licks and then bites her lips again. Just then I knew if really wanted I could be hitting that by the end of the night.

Tina and Lisa think they slick. Turns out there was a reason they wanted to go to the stripclub and this one specifically. They know a bi dancer that works here. She actually goes to school with us...but anyways, I digress...she said most of the girls who work here are bi and that there was this one specific dancer here I should meet. She's a lesbian with the stage name Natalia.

Natalia is fine as fuck. I can't say that enough. She's a tall (way taller than me in her black stilettos) and thick Latina with long sexy ass legs. Natalia definitely knew I was on the way and was waiting for us. I yell back to them,"Y'all some lying mothafuckas." Natalia is now leading by the hand away from them both.