Baldi's summer school #1

Note:I'm calling the group Baldi because I don't know what to name them. Comment down below what I should call them. Make it short.

 So anyways everyone (but Baldi and POTT that's Principal of the thing) has to go to summer school because they want something to occupy themselves (but not Bully. Bully was sent there for his grades). Anyways it was a few days into school and everyone but bully enjoyed it. 

Baldi: Wow, you all are smarter than the other kid who came here and answered the third question wrong. Except for you bully.

Bully looked like he was about to yell at Baldi but then Baldi held up his ruler as if he read Bully's mind.

Bully: Yes-s Mr. Baldi. I'll try to do better. 

Baldi: You should.

Bully. Mr. Baldi?

Baldi: Yes?

Bully: what about the last test. I passed.

Baldi: I only let you. I saw you copy off of Art's and Crafters (she's a human in this).

Arts and Crafters shot Bully a angry look. Bully palmed his desk.

Baldi: Le_Ditoe, can you please teach Bully how to do his math correctly.

Me: okay Mr. Baldi (every student is afraid of him but sock puppet. POTT isn't a student).

Baldi: Thank you. Anyways class, we will have a field trip tomorrow at The Baldi Inspiration Room. Everyone is going to go there. The place has tasty candy, durable jump ropes, hard math books, and a bunch of other stuff. 

1st Prize: Will they have wires?

Baldi: No they don't. Anyways, class dismissed. Pack your bags, We're going to The Baldi Inspiration Room.

To Be Continued.