chapter 6 the ritual

“Lets get started shall we” said amanda. Lincoln uneasy about the whole witchcraft and or satanic scene. He believe in god and the devil and he heard from sources and books that this stuff is evil.  Renee looked over to lincoln then asked “Okay lincoln what's first”. Lincoln opens the book and flipped to the spell.

“Okay first we need to.make a circle”.  Renee turn to the others in the group “Do any of you guys got any thing for us to  draw a circle with” asked renee. “I got chalk i felt like we were going to need it” answered peter taking a piece of chalk out of his pocket throwing it to renee.  She next draws a huge circle with a diameter of about 10 feet wide.

Amanda squealed with excitement.  “ what's next linc” renee asked “next  we need to draw 5 fangs around the circle”.

She then goes around the circle drawing 5 fangs.Lincoln continued to read on, “Finally we each one at a time must a say    ampirevay” “I will go first” amanda volunteered.

Amanda:ampirevay.

Peter:ampirevay.

David:ampirevay.

Kevin:ampirevay.

Daniel:ampirevay.

Renee:ampirevay.

Lincoln:ampirevay.

After the group said these words nothing happened. It was so quiet they all could hear own heart beating. “ aw man this crap is fake. waste of our time”. As soon as she said that a fire ignited in the center of the circle.

The gothic teen froze in fear.

The fire moved around the circle

Creating a pentagram. “ OH MY GOD OH MY GOD AHHHH”  renee screamed in terror. “PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT” shouted david. Peter got in his bookbag taking out a bottle of water. He then opens it splashing the water onto the fire puting it out. Lincoln jaw drop in shock. He was left speechless  he dropped the book on the ground. “WHAT THE FUCK” shouted lincoln. “That was a pentagram drawn in fire” renee blurted out. “DOES ANYBODY HAS A LIGHTER” lincoln ordered. “ I do linc” answered kevin tossing the lighter to lincoln. He pick up the book from of the ground lincoln the lite the flame catching the book on fire. He threw it to the ground. The teens stood in silence as they watch the flames engulf the book. “Okay guys we never talk about this we take this to our grave” renee said as she ordered the group to secrecy.

The book burned for about 9 minute before it was nothing but ashes . Everyone went on  there separate ways home. Lincoln walked home feeling paranoid until all of a sudden he was tackled by someone. Lincoln screamed out in fear thinking a demon was dragging  soul was going to be to hell. He was pinned down to the ground not by a demon but by his older sister lynn. “Okay marilyn manson you better have a good reason why i don't kick your ass and tell mom and dad you snuck out” lynn threatened him. “Well to be honest i got nothing lynn ha ha” lincoln begin to chuckle.

This makes lynn furious causing her to double up her fist and start to throw a punches  at lincoln.

As she beat her brother without mercy  his laugh began to sound more joyful. “ Wow lynn if you want to kill me so  bad you should have used the baseball bat you threaten my with when i didn't want to go to your game” laughed lincoln. Lynn continued to punch lincoln  got a couple more punches in before she took a break. “Hey lynn if have trouble punching me next i can help”

He took out a black marker and drew a x and wrote above the x HIT ME. Lincoln laughed at the sight of lynn getting more angry.

“Let's go home” she said picking him up by his shirts. The next day came lucky for lincoln today was the start of spring break he was woken up by his mother yelling from down stairs. “lincoln it time to get up and put  your swimming trunks on we are going to swimming today at the mcbrides ”. He moaned getting out of bed, lincoln went over to his dresser opening up the drawers taking out a pair of black swimming trunks. The louds got dressed and walked to the mcbride house. On the way there

Lynn glare at lincoln With eyes of hatred  but lincoln gave her a evil smile in exchange. The family arrived at the front door of the mcbrides house. Lynn sr knocked on the door,clyde's father howard open the door.

“ Hello good morn AHHHHH” he screamed in terror as he  noticed lincoln's goth look. Howard fainted his husband harold ran to his aid. “Oh my god howard you okay” he worried. The loud sister except for lucy gave lincoln a  angered look. Harold help howard up from the floor. “Ahh come inside the pools out back” said harold. As the family walked into the house lincoln noticed clyde's mouth was open with a shock expression on his face.

“ Huh guess he can't handle his buddys new look” lincoln  said to himself.Ten minute went by everyone was in the pool except for lincoln and his parents. Lincoln sat at the edge of the pool getting his feet wet but he noticed something strange. He noticed bubbles  begin to form in the water like it was being boiled. Lincoln was taken back by this . Black smoke came up from water the sight of this made his heart stop. “ What the” he mouth. A large being came out from the pool it had a body of a man, it wore black pant and a black shirt.

It had a face of a goblin and one its eyes were black. “ What the matter lincoln never seen me mr count orlok before” the being said.

Lincoln tremble with fear. “Oh have you watch that show spongebob i played a guess role on it. What did they say oh yeah nosferatu” the being laughed giving lincoln a smile showing its  

Sharp teeth