chapter 6 getting out of your coffin for a late night snack

Lincoln seem to had a interesting birthday yesterday. It was night lincoln was upstairs in his room on his phone when he heard a knock on his window. He goes over to see what it was,it was count orlok in his window. “Count what are you doing its late” lincoln said opening the window letting him in. “Tonight the night loud its the night for your first bite” said a excited count orlok.

“NOW i have school tomorrow”replied lincoln. “Come on loud it will only take 15 minutes” the count begged lincoln. He then sighed deeply

“fine orlok only one person got it” lincoln promised. “so lincoln my boy who will be the unlikely victim” asked orlok. “It will be flip the owner of flip food and fuel” said lincoln. “Good choice” replied count orlok rubbing his hand menacingly. About 15 minutes later lincoln and the count arrive at the gas station.

“Re drac” lincoln said as his fangs pop back out of his gums.

“wait loud  a vampire can't go up to its victim without style” the count told the loud boy. He pulled out a cape putting it on lincoln.

Flip walked out of the gas station,he flip the the sign from open to close locking the door. “Ha Ha another day  another sucker” flip laughed. “Wow flip you got no idea what a sucker is” remarked lincoln. He slowly began walking up to flip. Flip turn around and jumped at the sight of lincoln.

Flip:lincoln loud What are you doing at 11 o'clock at night.

lincoln:Oh nothing flip just looking for something to drink.

Flip:Well you to late for that loud

It closing time.

Lincoln gave flip a evil smile.

Lincoln:You know flip You done so many thing its not worth paying a drink for you turning my friend against me. You blackmailing my sister lana. I think i deserve a free drink straight from the source.

Lincoln showed his fang and began to bite flips neck “AHHH” scream flip.moments later flips screams became silent. He walked back to the count with a bloody mouth. “I did count” said lincoln “Lets go home lad”. “Wait count i got to do one more thing” replied lincoln. He went over to flips corpse went into his pockets getting his key. he unlocked the door  the entered inside.Lincoln turned on the lights he went down the aisle where the hair dye was at. Lincoln picked out white hair dye “I'm sick of black”.

He took the boxes in the  bathroom with him. About 10 minutes later lincoln loud  came out of the gas station with hair white as snow. “what why you dye it white” asked orlok. “White is my the color i was born with” answered lincoln. “Let's go home count” lincoln asked, the count snapped his fingers  him and lincoln vanished and appeared back in lincoln's room. “ orlok you know i can't keep this secret forever man. Queen fans found out about freddie mercury illness.

So it's a possibility that someone will figure it out” explained lincoln.

“Um loud  please tell that girl behind you have a short term memory” orlok told lincoln. “What” said lincoln turning around to find a his older sister lynn standing in the doorway. “Oh my god lincoln vampire” said a scared. “ Damn it loud you did again why cant you like most teenage boy shutting your door at night” complained orlok. He snapped his fingers  causing lynn to collapse to the floor asleep.

“This is just great count go take my sister back to bed” lincoln ordered the vampire. “What why me” count orlok argued. “Um hello you nutty vampire it wouldn't look good a 15 year old boy going through puberty  in a house with 10 girls carrying one of his sister back to bed.IT SCREAMS RAPE YOU UNDERSTAND RAPE” lincoln loudly whispers. “ Fine you wuss i will take her” the count said picking lynn up taking her back to her room. “I cant keep this secret any longer i got to tell the gang, that i'm a vampire” lincoln said to himself.