chapter 5 RE DRACTABLE

“WHAT THE LINCOLN ARE THOSE FANGS” asked a shock ronnie anne. “Don't be silly baby these are just my canine teeth” laughed lincoln. “Ah no lincoln these are canine teeth” she open her mouth showing her teeth.  “Oh god ok let try to truth, um i recently a few weeks ago committed suicide and dies then came back to life” explain lincoln.

“What” ronnie anne asked in confusion. Her grandma shrieked the rest of the family including lori and lincoln turn their attention to her. “Dios mío, Lincoln es un vampiro(oh my god lincoln is a vampire)”. She shirke pulling out a wooden stake and lunge at lincoln. “ WHAT THE”  lincoln blurted out, the family quickly intervened holding her back. Lincoln cowered in fear at sight of the woman trying to stab him.

He quickly fled down stairs and out the door back into the family van. “AHHH THIS IS THE WORST BIRTHDAY EVER” lincoln screamed from top of his lungs. “Ha you ain't kidding” said a familiar voice,lincoln looked over to the passenger side to see count orlok eat a piece of birthday cake. “Hey lincoln happy birthday want some cake” count orlok said with a smile. Lincoln doubled up his fist then next punched the vampire square in the face. “Ow hey i know its 2022 and all but when someone wish a person a happy b day you still don't get punched in the face” count orlok said rubbing his face from lincoln's punch. “You did this you freakin goblin demon” he scolded. “Okay i see what's this is about you mad because your girlfriend isn't a fan of your fangs”

“YOU THINK” yelled the 15 year old. “Yeah i saw her grandmother come at you with a stake ha ha classic” orlok began to laugh. Lincoln gave him im gonna kill you look. “Okay loud i will fix this”.

The count snapped his fingers,everything the people,cars, bird and time froze except for count orlok and lincoln. “What  did you do” asked a amazed lincoln loud.

“Wow and your going into high school next year,just get out and follow me” the vampire commanded. The both of them got out of the van lincoln followed count orlok into the apartment building. The pair entered the santiago family dining room  where everyone was still frozen.

“Now lincoln when you are with family,friends, anyone close to you to retract your fangs enough for  your fangs to pass off a regular human canine teeth” he explained. “Ok how do i do that” asked lincoln. Count orlok sighed

“You say re drac” confessed the vampire . “Really count re drac”  he told him with straight face. “It wasn't my idea it was the boys down stair point is lincoln just do the thing i told you” count orlok demanded. “Fine” complained lincoln “re drac” his fang retreated back in his gum far enough that they looked like regular teeth. “Okay loud im going to leave don't screw this up” as soon as he said count orlok vanished into a cloud of smoke. Everyone was unfrozen

the loud boy began to make up his cover story. “Wait i dont have fangs  see” he open up his mouth to prove it. “What the i swear you had fangs sorry  linc” ronnie anne claimed. “It okay ronnie anne it was a honest mistake ronnie anne i forgive you” lincoln told her. The teenager couple came in for a hug lincoln turn to the audiance

and said “Listen to them children of the night what music they make. Quote is from the 1931 movie dracula”. “What” asked ronnie anne. “I said i love you babe” answered lincoln. “oh” said ronnie anne lincoln look back at the audiance and gave a wink.