𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

[ movie one -- the princess diaries ]

[ chapter two ]

I SIGHED AT HER, shaking my head as we just stood still doing nothing. I looked around the courtyard for Jeremiah, Michael or Lilly but couldn't spot them. I grinned when I spotted the bob black haired of a best-friend near the blue lockers. I grabbed Mia's hand and started to drag her which confused her no doubt.

"Come on, we're going to Lilly." I notified Mia who sighed but nodded her head at me to allow her to basically drag her

"Should we tell her what happened?" Mia asked me curiously and I thought about it for a few seconds before letting go of her arm

"Of course, she's our best-friend." I responded to my twin sister eagerly as we continued to walk side by side

"Somebody sat on me again." 

"Somebody sat on her again.

Both Mia and I informed our black haired beauty of our best-friend, Lilly, once we reached her. A grin made a way into her face once she saw us. I saw her raise her eyebrows at her words before firmly pursing her lips so that she wouldn't burst out in laughter. She sighed deeply before opening her lips to talk.

"Really?" Lilly asked us both, her voice quiet as she looked towards Mia a bit sad. It was sad, it had happened so many times this month.

"I don't know what happened. I was sitting there, working on my speech for the debate. It's really a dumb class." Mia was beginning to tell Lilly the story on what had happened earlier

I heard a couple of smooches and I turned out to see who was kissing. It was Josh and Lana, basically making out in the middle of the courtyard. I shook my head at their antics before stopping myself, Jeremiah and I had done it before. I still thought that those two were disgusting though, and gently patted Lilly in the arm before gesturing my head to the blonde couple.

"Jerk and Jerkette sighting.

"Bonnie and Clyde are sucking each other's faces."

Both Lilly and I notified Mia with disgust lacing in our tone. We nodded our heads towards their couple when Mia looked confused. She hummed when she turned her head to face the making out couple. It seemed as she go paralyzed while staring at Josh and Lana.

"That's just gross." I said in revulsion to Lilly when we saw that Lana blew up her pink bubble gum and Josh popped it when he bit into it.

I waved my hand in front of Mia's face trying to snap her out of her daze. I turned to face Lilly who faked a shiver since we both knew what she was thinking about. I jumped backwards when  Mia hit her back against the blue lockers giggling madly to herself. I sighed along with Lilly before we turned to face Mia who was snapped out of her daze.