1 the fall

(Y/n) POV
*sigh* work was over. Again. It had been my 3d year working in the derry deli and almost nothing ever changed. My grandfather made me work in his shop while he cut up the meat. Every once in a while I would see the group I was longing to join. (yes) the Losers club, but any time I tried to talk to them. They ran away-well walked away. As if the didn't evean see or hear me. Then I saw him-Bill looking straight at me in the pouring rain. I stoped and stared right back. Then started walking towards him and... He smiled. Shocked I smiled back and went up to a jog and made it to him. "H-Hya Bill right?" He then fround and spoke "Y-Y-Yes m-my name is B-B-Bill. And d-d-dont m-make fun of m-me" I was startled and replied with "NO I wasnt-Im sorry!! I didn't mean to!!!" He recoiled and started laughing "O-Ok w-w-well t-then w-will you j-j-join us?" Confused I answered with "Us?" He again laughed and said "Y-Y-Yes US the L-L-Losers C-Club!" I was shocked and it took me a second to register what he said but when I did "YES!" I practically shouted my answer and startled him to the ground "O-OK t-t-then" he beamed at me as I helped him up. Then the world seemed to fade into slow motion as Bills face contorted into one of fear and he shouted something I couldn't make out and the rest of the Losers club came running. Then I slipped and noticed that while I was falling down I was also being pulled back. By...strings...on my legs. The strings attached to...Red...Ballons. I was being dragged on the slippery road by the balloons.

Black

_______________________________________
Hey guys!! What do you think it the first chapter!? Please give feedback in a nice way!! Have a nice day/night/morning/evening/holliday!!!!