2 IT one

(Y/n) POV

When I finally awoke it was dark. I was petrified in fear. Not because of the dark. No. Because I had been bound...by balloon strings and I was...floating. By the time I realised this my eyes had adjusted and I could just barely make out the figure of a tall, tall...TALL Person-Thing it was holding one of the many strings that held me prisoner. "H-HEY WHATS GOING ON!?" I yelled out then we stoped and IT turned to me....It was...a clown... When it finally spoke I could identify it as a male evean thought his voice was verry high pitched yet low and raspy "Why were almost to the circus (Y/n)!" My response was shocked "A CIRCUS IN A SEWER!?!?" His grin widened as he spoke "oh yes the storm swept me and the whole circus down here all the rides, and food and,..." His grin widened more if possible and he finally spoke in more of a whisper "balloons" as silly as It seemed my eyes lit up in a childins way and I looked up at the balloons floating me. He laughed in a crazed way then continued walking "you are a funny girl...just maby he'll consider leaving you alive...for now" then he turned around and said "now go back to sleep (Y/n) as I started to drift off just barely uttering the words "wait... how do you...know my...n a m e?"

Darkness
_______________________________________
Hey guys just telling you I update on my own schedule and please dont be afraid if your a clown lover tell me in the comments who would you love new pennywise, old pennywise, or both? Ok see ya guys!!!