3 IT 2

(Y/n) POV

When I finally awoke up again my eyes had previously adjusted and I saw a dim light at the end of the tunnel we were going towards. Then I noticed it. I wasn't being floated anymore and the only things bound were my arms and legs. "Ahhh so your awake are you?" I was startled by the voice of none other than the clown. "Y-Yes?" Came my shaky reply. Then I heard a new voice that was deeper than the clowns "Dollface that's a question not an answer" my head shot over to the direction the voice came from and I was met face to face with another clown who was smirking at me bearing his sharp teeth and smoking a cigar. "mmmmm smell that penny?" The new clown spoke to the first clown I met who I could assume was penny. "yes Penny I do her fear smells *inhale* ahhhhh delicious!" I was puzzled how they were both penny but then I realized the taller one said...Delicious. "Awwwww Dollface just got more scared" the shorter clown spoke with mock pitty then he stood up from his crouched position and spoke to the still taller clown looking him right in the eyes giving off an air of dominance "its not evean close to hunting time so why is this one here?"
The Taller clown replied with "the group of brats were trying to recrute her." At that the shorter clown started to radiate anger and stomped up to the taller clown and yanked his head down by something under his neck ruffles making him drop me. Then the shorter clown shouted at the taller clown  "So she probably would have either rejected the offer or left by the time we hunted them again!!" The taller clown started shaking but my view of his face was blocked "S-She accepted the o-offer"
_______________________________________
hey guys no black out this time lol I'm going to try to think of nicknames to call them untill the next chapter ok see you guys!!