Hungry

All I could do was sit. Sit and wait. Untill one of them came to talk to me or give me food. It looked like they really payed atention to the paper because once a week they brought me (f/f) to eat and they always suplied me with bottles of water. The one time I questioned it they ignored me. Today was odd. I sat and waited for hours. but no one came. All the way from what I imagine to be mourning all the way to what I imagined to be night. This went on for a week. Then another then a week and a half. I was starving. I was emaciated when. In they walked. They limped like they were hurt. They came in and sat down on the other side of my grate "H-how ya doin' doll face?" Penny asked. "U-um im hungry and thirsty but other than that im fine. You?" The clowns laughed at my questioning and junior answered "heh we are fine little toy!" I blushed at the nickname he had given me, then I did a double take. I...Blushed? I was doubting myself when suddenly I noticed both of the clowns fell asleep. When I went to get up penny suddenly opened his eyes and glared at me untill I sat back down on the other side of the gate from me then he closed them again. We went on like that untill I fell asleep and woke up the next morning.