One shot book?

Hey guys im sorry its not an update but im having a slight writers block and im thinking of turning this into a one shot book. ok so this is kind of a chapter just as a oneshot for the things I want to happen but dont know how to make it happen.if I dont get enough people to say no then im turning it into a oneshot book but if I put out actuall chapters I will give them titles and numbers like the next one will be (title)6 or 7 (I lost count XD) also COMMENT so far I have responded to every comment made on any of my books! Dont beleive me? go look for yourself! I love talking to you guys and it makes me so sad to look at my reader to comment ratio and know that most of the comments are me having a conversation with the few people who are brave enough to comment!!

First Kiss with them

I got up off of the old dank smelling mattress that the two clowns had gotten for me weeks ago to go find them but my search was cut short when they were both standing right there staring at me through my grate of a door
"Hey there you are!" I was getting kind of bored!" I joked with them but they stared at me hungrly practly drooling. I did what any fictonal charecter would do and I walked over to them "you guys Ok?" Pennys arm shot out grabbing me by my hair pulling me into a passionate kiss when suddenly I felt teo pairs of lips on me as pennys lips were replaced by Juniors without a second to breath, Juniors kiss was sweeter but still full of hunger and had a metallic undertone to it. Junior pulled away both of there faces a bright crimson. "W-WHAT WAS THAT!?" I yelled startled thet my first kiss had been srolen by two clowns who had kidnapped me. And there reply...
We got tired of flesh and we wanted something sweeter~