twenty two

"ah! daddy h-harder!"

Taehyung let out a moan feeling his hole being pound hard by Jungkook from behind.

he knew he wanted this and Jungkook has a daddy kink no one would expect him to be.

just look at him. handsome, cool, and now rocking him on the bed. well, it's just his favourite kind of play.

"fuck, Taehyung! you're so tight, baby"

Jungkook can feel his penis being squezeed by Taehyung's tight hole.

his pace is getting faster and deeper, making Taehyung let out a loud moan from his mouth.

"d-daddy i'm cumming! I'M CUMM-"

before Taehyung could finish his sentence, he's already cumming all over the sheet.

Jungkook stops his movement while Taehyung is already laying on the bed, panting hard after he cum for the second time.

while Jungkook being Jungkook, he didn't cum at all.

"now, now, who told you to cum before me? and it's the second time, baby boy. you have to get your punishment now"

Taehyung doesn't care anymore if Jungkook wants to fuck him until he pass out.

his eyes are already half closing and ready to drift away to sleep until Jungkook turn his body around, slamming his gigantic penis inside Taehyung's hole again, making Taehyung let out a gasp and a moan

Jungkook lift Taehyung's body onto his lap, his penis goes deeper in his lover stomach, hitting his prostate.

the rooms are now surrounded by moans and groans from both of them.

Jungkook grab a pink vibrator and slowly shoving it into Taehyung's asshole, the smaller shout feeling his hole being torn apart from that two things.

"it h-hurts, daddy! take it o-out!"

"no, baby. this is your punishment for being a naughty boy", said Jungkook calmly still trying to push the vibrator deep in Tae's hole.

he then turn the vibrator on at the smallest power,

making it to the medium power,

and leaving it at the highest power.

Taehyung can feel the vibrator vibrates deep in his hole, right around his prostate where Jungkook moves his body up and down, pounding his hole.

his head feels dizzy accepting all of this action, his penis is as hard as a rock, ready to cum again until Jungkook starts to tie the base with a small ribbon, preventing him to cum.

"nooo fuck! ah ahh"

Jungkook's pace becoming faster and harder again making Taehyung scream a loud moan.

"ah! yes daddy! r-right there!"

the rooms are filled with moans and groans from both of them.

Jungkook feeling his stomach twitching, ready to cum deep in Taehyung's asshole.

the older moan, feeling the younger's penis twitch in his hole. he knows Jungkook would cum at any time now.

"l-let it out inside, d-daddy!"

hearing the sentence, Jungkook thrust his penis faster while his mouth sucking Taehyung's hard nipple.

"i'm gonna cum, baby"

a couple of thrust until Jungkook let out his load in Taehyung's hole.

he untie the ribbon and the smaller directly let out his cum all over Jungkook's stomach.

Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder, his body is still twitching after he cum minutes ago.

they then lay on the bed, share a passionate kiss and feel their consciousness dissapear into the realm of dreams.

[]

first sex scene in this story lol
sorry if there is any false grammar because english is not my first languange:(

and i know that the scene doesn't have enough feels into it idk:(

thankyou tho for reading until this chap yey!!💜💜