sixty five

"Tae, we need to talk"

"fuck off, Jungkook. I don't want to see your face anymore. not after you kissed that girl"

"w-we can still talk— I can explain! please let me explain!"

"no Jungkook! now leave before I make you"

Taehyung push the door to close it, but Jungkook still being persistent about explaining and not wanting to leave Tae before he can get back to him.

he still loves him, after all.

"I-I don't want to leave.."

Taehyung then heard small sobs as he looks into Jungkook's face behind the door. he was a little startled to see the man's face now drench with tears as he still grabbing the door so Taehyung couldn't close it.

Taehyung's heart thightened to see his belove sobbing hard infront of him. he couldn't take it.

he too still loves Jungkook.

the latter gave up and let Jungkook in as he can't take the crying scene anymore.

"here, you can sit there", Taehyung said, pointing a black-rectangle shapped sofa as he walks to the kitchen to bring Jungkook some water.

"Seojoon hyung will come home late tonight so don't worry about him. not that I care if you're worried or not"

remember that Tae stayed at Seojoon's apartment? yes, he still does and Jungkook found it out because Seokjin was blabbering about it all day to him.

they sat awkwardly even thought Tae manage to sit a little far from Jungkook.

no one knows how to start a conversation first. everything seems weird and unfamiliar to them. In the past, even silence didn't get to their relationship-dictionary, they'll always have a chat going on or if it's quite, it would be Jungkook to hummed and sang to Tae while stealing little pecks on Taehyung's lips.

"I w-want us to get back", Jungkook said after he's done collecting all of his courage.

"and how in the world can it happen? my ex-boyfriend kissed a girl infront of the apartment! does it ring a fucking bell to you?"

Taehyung said, his heart beats rise rapidly as he talk.

Jungkook mumbled something out of his mouth making Taehyung frowned.

"what was that?"

"I said I don't know who was she!"

Taehyung's eyes get wider. oh, so now his so called 'ex-boyfriend' just randomly kissed a girl that passed through him?

"Kook, I think I had enough of you—"

"no! listen! she was the girl you talked to me about!"

Taehyung eyebrows are frowning as he tried to make any sense of what Jungkook said earlier.

"huh?"

"that sasaeng account you told me to stay away from! it was her! that freaking bitch! and I didn't tried to kissed her, she kissed me first! oh and I swear to God she smelt so bad I could throw up on her face like- you smelt so GOOD and she doesn't have the same level near you at all! Tae I swear—"

small giggles filled the apartment and followed by a small gasp.

Jungkook looks confused.

"a-are you giggling just now? cause I swear I heard your cute giggles, and if you don't, maybe I assume that I have some kind of sickness—"

Taehyung ran towards Jungkook and hugs him after he sat himself on Jungkook's laps, smelling the familiar scent that he misses so much.

Jungkook was speechles, he didn't thought Taehyung would hug him out of nowhere... or maybe he's being delusioned right now?

"I freaking miss you"

Taehyung couldn't help it but hugs Jungkook tighter. he knows Jungkook won't lie to him (apart from cheating?) and seeing Jungkook a few minutes back made Taehyung realised how much love he is receiving from the younger.

"w-wait, we still haven't clear things up"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung face, still in confusion, and Taehyung smiling softly to his reaction.

"okay, go on", Taehyung said while his eyes look a hundred time sparkly than he ever had.

Jungkook was still confused and suprised, but he knows that his baby is back so he can feel relieved and felt so much better.

he told Taehyung what happened that day and can see that Taehyung listened carefuly to what he said.

after he explained everything and got Taehyung replied by nodding cutely to him and said that he already forgive Jungkook whilst placing soft kisses on his forhead, they cuddle a little more on the sofa with Taehyung still on Jungkook's laps.

"you wanna go home? you can stay here a couple more of days if you still feel uncomfortable, just know that I accept every desicion you choose, Tae", Jungkook asked.

he doesn't want to rush everything up after the fight with Taehyung. he promises to himself that he will treat Taehyung more carefuly and take care of him as gently as possible. he knows that he must bring  Taehyung's trust back no matter what.

"hm, I think I wanna go home", Taehyung smile widely than goes back to hug his now what you called 'boyfriend' again.

[]

im scREAMIN—

oki first of all,

i can't thankyou you guys enough for keeping up with me in this journey of writing this book (you cant really call this a book because this is just some sort of fanfic in chapters—) anywAY

i wanted to tell you guys that this book will come to an end anytime soon, maybe when it reach a hundredth chap and i'm excited to achive that with you guys!<3

know that I freaking love you guys and feel very grateful to have such a big family for being an ARMY!💜

p.s sorry for the short and rushed chap of my babies going back together again, it's just i cant stand them being mad at each other lol

xx