💔sixty💔

it had already been 5 whole days that he ignored Jungkook and shuts everything around him down due to what happened five days ago.

Taehyung picked up his phone that was buzzing nonstop for a whole 5 minutes.

he looked through his phone only to received so many unread messages and missed calls from his ex-boyfriend, others were from his friends.

bzz bzz

his phone buzzed again, but when he look at it, it was jimin this time.

he lazily slide his finger across the green button to answered it, then holding his phone infront of his ear.

"oh my god! tae, are you okay, sweetie?", jimin said over the phone

"mhm"

"Tae, i'm coming over to your place, okay? I know a thing that can make you feel better!"

Taehyung just nodded. but then he realised Jimin can't see him so he replied with a simple "okay" and Jimin hang up after saying goodbye.

then his phone started to ring again. when he looked at his phone, it was Jungkook who's calling.

"why do you even have to call me, asshole", he sighed heavily while looking at his phone.

he missed Jungkook. Taehyung missed him more than he should be, and it was driving him crazy. the fact that Jungkook broke his trust for some other girl made Taehyung started to blame himself.

is it because he's a guy?

maybe Jungkook is straight after all?

or maybe he regretted and came to his fucking sense?

and also, Taehyung had stayed at his bestfriend apartment for the past 5 days. he sneaked out from his(their) apartment when Jungkook left with a heavy steps along the hallway.

the apartment he stayed in is Seojoon's. Park Seojoon.

the lead actor of many movies. handsome looking guy. cold prince, et cetera.

but with Taehyung, he's all soft like Tae is the most fragile boy he'd ever seen.

"hey, you okay?"

Tae looked back as he saw Seojoon opening and closing the front door of his luxurious apartment.

"*sniff* yes... no...", Tae rubbed his reddish nose with a tissue.

"hey it's okay, you can stay here as long as you like, I don't mind"

Seojoon pulled Taehyung into a hug and patted his back softly.

"Thanks, Seojoon hyung..", Tae said as he broke the hug.

Seojoon gave him a warm smile.

"alright! you want some hot chocolate? the weather's cold tonight!"

Taehyung nodded as he saw Seojoon walked to the kitchen.

yeah, maybe he just have to forgot Jungkook and everything will be alright.

Jungkook can have a girlfriend and lives a normal life, while Tae will work hard finding a way to move on.

things could go back to normal, at least for Jungkook. Tae really loves him with all his heart and this is what he got from loving him.

he's not saying that this is Jungkook's fault. he can't really told Jungkook to love him back.

he wants Jungkook to be happy, and that's all that matters.

[all the memories come back,
but he never does.]

delete 1 album ?

|     cancel     |     delete     |

album deleted.