sixty nine

the song isn't related to this chap. I just like Billie Eilish a lot than I have to♥

~♥~

everyone are now sitting on the comfortable sofa at Taehyung and Jungkook's apartment. yes, they already start living together since Tae work as a model for the company that Jungkook works in.

that they can have more time to cuddle in mind, Jungkook decided to buy an apartment for both of them. Taehyung literally squealed and kissed him all over after Jungkook told him that they're going to live together.

the first day of moving, they spent it to unpack all the boxes they have. it wasn't really too much but enough to make them exhausted and nearly went to sleep minutes after they finished everything.

second day went a little relaxing. they cuddled on the grey-coloured sofa that is really comfy and Tae's favourite of all the furnitures they have. wrapping their bodies in a blanket while chatting and telling jokes or even talking about their job in each point of view.

third day was a passionate day for the two. they had sex from dusk till dawn, even Taehyung was begging for more. Jungkook literally felt head over heels seeing Taehyung beeing greedy and kinda spoiled by him. and when things couldn't be any more excited, they agreed to filmed it. sex tape— as Jungkook already promised to all the readers.

now, they're already reaching two months since they lived together and both just felt complete in any and every way they can. their love definitely grew stronger and they know it.

.

"waddup! I come to save yall asses because I bring the beers, you alcoholic bastard"

"woah, chill dude the party doesn't even start yet", said Hoseok. it was Jimin who bring all of them beers— he is the most alcoholic one here what is he even saying

Taehyung and Jungkook already set themself on the grey sofa as always, cuddling and giggling.

"are you excited for your party, sweet cheeks?", said Jungkook. he brings Tae's body onto his laps, while kissing Tae's chubby cheeks and biting them.

Tae giggles from the action. he then gives Jungkook pecks that the ladder replied.

"I woof you", said Taehyung while smiling.

"oh? now we're playing dogs? I like how kinky you are sometimes"

"alright you two horny lovebirds. Tae, come here so you can cut the cake!" -Jin

Taehyung lifts himself up from Jungkook and walk to the two-level cake, Jungkook following behind him.

"now make a wish!", Jin smile like a proud mother he is.

Taehyung closes his eyes, praying and making a wish then blows the candle as boxy smile form on his face.

Jungkook hugging him from behind and kissing his cheeks, "happy bithday, sugar bun"

after cutting-the-cake event is over and everyone munching their own plate of cake, they sing and dance to the speaker that Namjoon brought along to Taekook's apartment.

Jimin and Yoongi already cuddling in the corner while bottles of beers laying around the floor. Namjoon and Jin begin making out at the kitchen, failed to bring everyone snacks because of that.

"I miss my jackjack, ugh", Hoseok groan while still thinking about his boyfriend. Jackson said that he can't come because of some business and said millionth of sorry to Hoseok. of course Hoseok accepted his apology, he's not some horny ass twink that needs to be touch all the time. no, he's not like that.

"aw, c'mon Hoseokie hyung, don't be sad, maybe he will come anytime soon", said Tae still being wrap in Jungkook's arm.

"how can you even said tha—"

"MY BABY HOSEOK IM HERE"

Jackson running towards his only baby boy and grabbing him into a tight hug.

"wait- how did you? what—"

"I kinda lied to you and flew from HongKong to Seoul", Jackson said while grinning.

"kinda?"

"well, I didn't lie when I told you I had some business going on. but I lied because I didn't tell you that I'm going to see my precious little baby! right?"

Hoseok suddenly pull Jackson again into a hug. for the love of God, he really missed his boyfriend who works at other country.

"Yay! now that we all have our boyfriend we can have fun! right, Kookie?", Tae squealed at his boyfriend.

Jungkook nod his head, and putting it back on Taehyung's neck, giving him butterfly kisses.

"Kookie, it tickles!", Taehyung laugh while trying to push Jungkook away. it didn't take any effect for the other thought.

"my baby scent is so sweet, I wanna eat you!"

"heehee no Kookie, not now!"

"but you said we're playing dogs now, right? so I wanna sniff sniff my fluff ball!"

the two laughs and tickles each other, enjoying their moment while the others too.

Taehyung felt happy to be celebrating his birthday with the one he loves, and he'll definitely going to remember this precious day forever.

[]

tae's def the cutest fluff ball i've ever seen! like how can he be so handsome and cute at the same time?? I-