Ch 3: Snapped

Shuichi's POV

I didn't know what I should have expected from the dance that night-but I didn't see that coming.

When the announcement about the school dance came out I initially groaned, the dances at the school were an obligated attendance. Only time where you can be excused if your hospitalized, even previous appointments don't matter to them. I turned to Kokichi who had the regular look in his eye that screamed he was planning something-something I picked up on the many years of us being friends, even if he tried to hide that look I would still know it. 

"Kokichi, what are you planning? You know the headmaster will expell you if you do another giant prank like at the LAST dance..."

"I have no idea what you mean." He said in a blunt tone. I sighed in slight annoyance and just got my books out of my locker.

Kokichi did the same and we began to walk to class. On the way there though, we bumped into a certain someone. Sayaka Maizono.

"Oh look! I've come across a little murderer and his emo friend!" she laughed in an exaggerated tone of "fear".

Kokichi mimicked her expression and tone. "Oh look! I've come across a bitch and her wannabe friends!"

Maizono and her friends scoffed. She glared and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well at least I don't go around, heartlessly breaking people's hearts! Driving them torwards suicide and not giving a damn like a little psychopath!" She shot back.

Kokichi looked surprised but then returned to his irritated expression. He then looked down and closed his eyes for moment. 'He must be thinking...'

Kokichi's POV

'What an annoying nuisance... I've gotta get rid of her before she causes anymore trouble. But when and where?  Ah! The dance! I can poison her. There'll be tons of people so I can blend in.....'

I turned to Shuichi and smiled. "You can go ahead of me. I'll deal with her." I said to him. "But-" "It's okay." He nodded and reluctantly walked away and turned the corner, exiting the hall.

She laughed and said teasingly,"Aww! He wants to protect his little grin doesn't he~" Then she turned to her friends with a serious face. "Go follow the Emo nerd." She ordered and they nodded.

'After that, maybe I'll torture her a bit then kill her for good with a bit of poison. But who can take the blame?' I was stuck in my thoughts when suddenly that bitch made a move.

"Oh look! He must be having some dangerous psycho thoughts! I better help him~" She announced then pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

"Oopsies! I guess I pushed him too hard!" She said mockingly. My eyes twitched. 'I don't think I can hold up this mask any longer of she goes any further.'

I tried to compose myself for a moment until I heard her walk up to me. She put her foot on my head and began to push it down. "Aww! What's wrong? Why won't you get up? Huh? Do you need an ambulan-" At that moment, I snapped.

I grabbed her ankle and pulled it down, making her fall onto her knees. I quickly got up and grabbed her hair, lifting up her head. I looked her dead in the eyes as she gave me a terrified look. It was an amusing expression.

"Hey. What's wrong? Why are you so quiet? You scared? Scared of this 'little psychopath'?" She looked even more scared. Her eyes began to tear up as my grip on her hair became tighter.

I cracked a smile that I had been holding back, but only a small one. She remained completely silent which pissed me off. "Hey. Hey. Hey! Answer the question dammit!"

I pulled her head closer. "Are you scared now?" She just whimpered. My eye twitched in annoyance. "Fine, then I'll make you speak."

Her eyes suddenly widened as I kicked her in the stomach. "AHH!" She screamed in pain. I smiled wider. The halls were empty besides us so I could really have some fun. "That's more like it!"

"Now tell me..... Are you scared?" I asked in a creepy tone. She whimpered and nodded slowly. "Tut tut tut." I said while waving my finger and shaking my head. "You have to say it for me to believe you~"

She began crying a bit. "I'm-I'm scared..." She said quietly. I clicked my younger. "I. Can't. Hear. You." More tears fell down her face. "I'm scared! I'm terrified!" She admitted.

I smiled sweetly at her and let go of her hair. "Kay! That's all I wanted to hear! Bye bye for now!" I said sweetly and waved goodbye. I picked up my bag and walked to class. 'That was a lot of fun~ She's definitely going to the basement!' I thought and smiled crazily at the thought as I walked to class.

{831}