Skip Beat!

An Education

An Education

Kijima Hidehito was just looking for a little fun. Somehow, it all turned into a learning experience and he wasn't quite sure he qualified as a teacher. Yet, Mogami Kyoko on the other hand, seems to be an eager student. 

The industry hops in on the ride. Casting couches, stiff competition, nosy presidents and overprotective dads -Kijima might have bit off more than he can chew. 

So Kijima deals with the fact he's in love (with a girl who hates love), the workload of an actor, college, and teaching Kyoko everything from sex to showbizisms, to showing her the ins and outs of the real world and human nature. Even still, chasing her and trying to get her to love him back is the hardest thing on his to-do list. 

Damn, why he'd have to go and fall for a girl who didn't believe in falling?

Well, he wouldn't choose it any other way though.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10598888-an-education-skip-beat-fanfic

~*~*~

Jump Pulse!

Jump Pulse!

In another world, what if Kyoko met Kijima first? Right after Sho breaks her heart, she meets the playboy actor who ends up changing her life and affecting her views a little differently from canon. 

This time around, she has a bigger cast in her world as friends and family, and hopefully a different outlook

Reverse Harem: Kijima/Koga/Kuresaki/Yashiro/Shingai/MatsushimaxKyoko.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/98754186-jump-pulse-skip-beat-fanfic