Percy Jackson

Conquest of Paradise

The Olympian gods offered Percy Jackson godhood. He said no. They don't accept that. How will Percy deal with not only having immortality being forced on him, but becoming essentially the gods' plaything? 

Or so it seems. Because he has more power over them than he realizes, and he can send Heaven and Earth down to its knees single-handedly.

There are other forces at work. The Fates promises forever, soulmates can be a curse or a precious bond, and revenge and fury clouds the mind. Percy has many roads, but only must choose only one to travel to and hopefully claim Paradise.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10610107-conquest-of-paradise-percy-jackson-and-the

~*~*~

Courtesy Needs a Call

Fem!Percy is about to finish high school and is now interning at...H.E.L.L. Inc? With a crazy boss that drives her insane, an internship that she practically signed her soul to, the gods randomly popping up and refusing to leave her alone, and various friends setting her up on blind dates, she misses just worrying about Kronos. Damn Travis and Connor for their stupid prank!

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10610497-courtesy-needs-a-call-percy-jackson-and-the

~*~*~

Flowers That Twist into Eternity

Percy Jackson is the reincarnation of a death god, more commonly known in certain circles as shinigami. Contacted by Hades before reaching Camp Half-Blood, he deals with his past life and his new duties. It doesn't help when some blond guy is your reincarnated wife and the gods look like people from your past.

That means Luke Castellan may be the reincarnation of his wife Miyako...but he's male when she wasn't. And he'd been fine separating his past life and his current life, but that little seems to be the single snag that won't get through to him. And the Olympians were the original models of people he'd once known and loved, but only their images remain on the faces of strangers.