Twilight

Acta Sanctorum

Acta Sanctorum

Edward left her behind, never to "exist" again in her world, and Bella thought she would be stuck in an eternal twilight. But immediately, she's haunted by three men she swears are vampires. And once they've ensnared her, the Cullens won't be having a reprieve this time around.

For the Volturi have come to claim their prize and they will let her go again.

It is an eternity of blood, pleasure, and companionship.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10585615-acta-sanctorum-twilight-fanfic

~*~*~

Devil in a Sweet Kiss

What if there was a reason for Bella's clumsiness? What if she'd been paralyzed her whole life, but had recently learned to move? And the reason why she could suddenly move was because...she was telekinetic. Dr. Cullen may just be the first to find out.

Because as helpful as her powers may seem, they can just as be deadly towards others...and herself. Any point of exhaustion will end fatally, and it might just have to be a race to keep her alive without her powers short-circuiting on her.

And as he further falls in love with her, it might be a case of is or isn't too late.

Decisions must be made.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10598048-devil-in-a-sweet-kiss-twilight-fanfics

~*~*~

Stairway to Heaven

After Edward leaves Bella, she's lost. Hanging only by a thread of hope in the form of the Volturi, she heads to Volterra, Italy with her death and maybe her rebirth in mind. There, three brothers will start to cultivate and care for her heart, and she gains a new collection of vampires as family.

A probably goodbye to the Cullens, the first family she'd loved and tried to hold onto, and a new turn for Bella as she realizes all may not be lost and she can still have a place in this world. All she needs is to ride the hurdles and try to find a way to move on from the past clinging onto her.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10597805-stairway-to-heaven-twilight-fanfic

~*~*~

What Kind of Love Are You On?

Carlisle/Bella drabbles.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/10596586-what-kind-of-love-are-you-on-twilight-fanfic