Introduction

Hi everyone!

This book is a bit of an experiment for me, but I like to think that I have enough readers now to make it work. I'm not trying to copy anyone here, so please don't think that's what I'm doing. 

I actually had something like this before, in my early days of writing on Wattpad. It was just a complete flop as only one person ever actually interacted with the book, and it was just badly written, the plot was awful and I was just constantly trying to add plot twists that made no sense every chapter. Trust me, you're lucky I got rid of it. 

Anyway, this is hopefully gonna be the good version of whatever I was trying to do two or three years ago. Updates are gonna be kind of irregular, because of the nature of the book. I don't have the time or brain power to write ahead very far, as every outcome produces a new situation and trying to keep track of every branch will just become overwhelming. 

I should also warn you that chapter lengths are gonna be extremely varied. I cannot promise over 1000 words for every single chapter, which is a huge change for me, but in order to work with the 'choice' thing we will all have to accept it. I'm not gonna give stupidly obvious choices like 'Kookie decides to hate Tae' or 'love Tae'. You're reading this because it's Taekook. Why would you choose for them to hate each other? 

The choices are gonna hopefully be a bit more interesting than that. 

Couple of rules. When a chapter is published, I will leave four days for readers to make their decision, then I will publish an edit to announce that voting on the decision is closed and the next chapter is being started. Please don't choose an option after that because it won't be counted and I don't want to annoy anyone.

Writing of that 'next chapter' may take a long time, but I'm afraid you will have to be patient with that. I am still a student, and I don't want to fail my A Levels because I'm ignoring them to focus on my books and spend all my time on that. I do care about my books, and my readers. But I also need qualifications in order to have a future. 

I think that's fair. 

If you can, please use in-line comments to vote on the option you want to choose, because saying 'I want this one' and not specifying or making it clear what 'this one' is will just confuse me. Obviously, you can comment on any other part of the chapter if you want. I love hearing from you guys and it's awesome to know that you're engaging with the story and enjoying it. That's one of my motivations to keep writing. 

This is interactive, so anyone who doesn't participate or state their choice but wants something to happen will just be disappointed if the votes swing another way. That's not my fault. I'm not going to push you to interact with the book, but that is the point of it. I can't stress that enough. 

If it's interactive and you don't interact, that defeats the objective. To me, this is common sense.

If it does flop, which it could, I will just change the book so that I just write it like all of my other books. I like this concept, and I'm not willing to let it go just because nobody wants to step forward and make a decision on what should happen next. There is a oneshot version of this, and some readers seemed to like the ideas involved. I don't want to let them down either. 

But we will see.

Now, we can talk about the concept and warnings and all of that. Please don't complain about the side ships, because they are there for the plot. And this is mainly Taekook anyway.

Okay. Here we go. This book contains -

- university student! kook

- little! tae

- little! jimin

- minjoon

- little! yoongi

- yoonseok 

- probably some homophobic comments because the world sucks 

- fluff 

- taekook (shock to us all, I'm sure)

- top! kook and bottom! tae (normally those two things go together, but worth stating both)

- no smut, because I'm not comfortable writing it. 

I think that's everything, but if I do miss anything I will just change it when I feel I need to. I do hope this goes well, and that you enjoy reading and interacting with the book. I am looking forward to this.

(By the way, the very first chapter is just a prologue and is designed to introduce the story, so no choices there. I don't know when I'll start actually updating, but probably end of summer 2018 to give me time to work on other books as well. No certainty at all. Oops.) 

Have a wonderful day, and please let me know if you think you'll be willing to read it!

Izzy