eleven; tae's pov

"TAEHYUNGGGGG?!!" hoseok screamed from the kitchen. "yeth?" i 🤪d at him. "did you eat my fucking chicken feast with chicken, apples, and MASHED PEAASS?" he grrd. "uhh 😰😰"

       i fucking
B O L T E D

"CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN..." Hoseok screamed while he chased me around. yo this whore is fast 💨😰😴 !! I slipped in some hot dog water and all of a sudden WOKE UP !! i looked around my bed and made sure hoseok was nowhere to be found 😳. "Taehyungieeeee~~~" some Caucasian yelled. "yes? 🤨"

"did you buy the spicy chicken?" TAYLOR SWIFT came around the corner. MY FRIDGE SHAPED QUEEN!! 😍🤤🤤 "y-you mean the original Tyson chicken nuggets??" i asked her. "yes! ugh so YUMMY and SPICY!!" she went 😫. "nah i didn't know you wanted them 🤡" i responded. "ugh how could you 👺👺 i have been asking for days just for some spicy 🌶 chicken 🍗 and you didn't get it im so angry 😡 right now." she whined. "I AM SORRY MY QUEEN 😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😭😭😭😭😢😭😭"

"unforgivable" she said.

tears 😭 flowed down my face i am so sad 😞 how could she do this to me i am literally crying 😢 and shaking right now.

i crawled to her toes and begged for her forgiveness. "please say sike" i cried into the crevices of her toenails. she kicked 👞 me in the head 👤 with the big ass toes of hers and said. "I am leaving you." and she walked out the door. i crying so hard i can't believe this is happening to me. i heard the door open again and i heard her voice. "Taeyongiee come here." holup. ik her flatass didn't just call me Taeyong. i got up and walked to her. "Who is Taeyong?" I asked her. "Uhh ummm uhh 🤡" she threw a book at my head and I passed out but immediately woke back up to Yoongi putting bugs on my head. "WHAT THE HECK YOONGI?👺👺"

"I 🎃- you were dreaming." he farded.
"OOP!🤡 Can you watch Peter, my roach, for me?" He clenched his bootycheeks and ran away.

"BRUH WTF" i yelled. "YOONGI YOU GOT PET ROACHES?"