Chapter Seven: Spaghetti

HES A LITERAL FUCKING BURRITO WHY HAS THIS BEEN IGNORED BY THE WORLD THANK YOU TUMBLR FOR ENLIGHTENING ME
Honestly I need to set a reminder for myself everytime I post a chapter to title it

Lance's POV

I shrieked as I felt sticky, gross, cafeteria spaghetti drip down my face.

"Oh, whoops, sorry little guy." The other alphas snickered. "Didn't see you there, you're basically a twig."

"What was that for?" I yelled.

"I don't know, maybe you should go ask your mummy." The tallest alpha, Dave, smirked.

"Look, I get I'm not the strongest alpha around. Can't you just leave me alone?"

"Oh, look who finally grew a pair." I growled, only to get pushed into the wall and punched. I clutched my probably already swelling cheek. I pursed my lips. They punched me several times after that.

"Look, just-" I was cut off.

"You don't get to tell us what to do. You may be an alpha by class but to us you may as well be a stupid, weak little omega." They laughed. But their laughter was short lived.

Their faces paled when they heard it.

The familiar sound of heeled boots on tile.

Click

Click

Click

Dave squeaked when a clawed finger poked him in the back. (Leave him alone he can't exactly reach the tallest alphas shoulder. He's smol) He turned around with a nervous smile.

"Um, hey K-" He started.

"Who's that?" Keith raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, noone, it's fine, you don't need to worry-"

"I think I do." He weaved around Dave, only to stare straight into my spaghetti covered face.

His violet eyes went wide, and he turned around to look at Dave.

"Why is Lance covered in spaghetti?"

"I told you, it's nothing to worry about-" Keith grabbed him by his collar so he was eye to eye with him.

"You and I will talk about this later." He growled, before pushing Dave to the ground. "C'mon Lance."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, leading me away from the shell shocked alphas. He dragged me into the bathroom, where he went digging in his bag as I leaned on the sink.

"Why is he afraid of you?" I asked, trying not to drip blood from my now bleeding nose onto the sink.

"He owes me. Give me your face." He turned around with a full out first aid kit. Why he had this in his bag, I can only imagine. Just how many fights does this kid get in?

"Why-Ow! What the hell?" I yelped when Keith pressed some sort of weird smelling cotton ball on my face.

"I gave his little sister temporary suppressants when she got her first heat-FOR GODS SAKE LANCE SIT STILL!" He grabbed my chin, blushing lightly.

"That doesn't explai-"

"Look, I've done a lot of things for him. Believe it or not he used to be the bullied one." He growled. "Now sit still!"

Keith's POV

Lance finally shut up, and he seemed to be processing the information.

"So why does Dave-"

"Lance. I don't know why Dave is the way he is. Sometimes people are just like that for revenge." I let him talk while I press a wet piece of paper towel to his swollen eye.

"You're pretty good at this." Lance observed.

"Comes naturally I guess." I said dryly. "Rinse the cream off your nose now."

I grabbed a bandage out of the kit, turning around to Lance rubbing head on the floor.

"I'm not even gonna ask." I rolled my eyes crouching down to wrap his swollen eye in the bandage.

"Good, because I totally didn't fall off the sink." He blushed.

"For a self proclaimed "Sharpshooter" you seem not so sharp." I giggled.

"Whatever." He says, pulling his vibrating phone out of his pocket.

I grab it out of his hand, climbing up on the sink.

"Hey!" He cried, grabbing at me. "Keith!"

"Mwhaha." I stuck my tongue out at him, sneaking a peek at the new notifications.

New messages from:

Asshole
Lance McClain

Asshole
Did you eat my caramel slice again

Asshole
Lance I swear to god I will murder you.

"Who's Asshole?" I raised an eyebrow, dodging Lances hands.

"My roommate. Keith, please give it back." Lance said exasperatedly.

"Fine. But only because your bandage fell off and like hell I'm letting you walk around with an untreated eye." I said, jumping down from the sink.

"You suck." Lance rolled his eyes.

"I also swallow, darling." I blew a sarcastic kiss in his direction, trying to act even more gay than usual.

*Le timeskip*

Dave and his crew avoided me like the plague for the entirety of the day, but they couldn't hold out forever.

In a battle someone always yields, and that someone will never be me.

"Hey. Thought we were gonna talk." I stood in front of Dave as he attempted to walk out of school.

"I-Uh....." Dave stammers, trying to find a way out of the situation.

"Look, I ain't here to fight you. I'm just here to warn you." I tapped my cheek thoughtfully. "Now why would you be afraid of a warning from a 'stupid, weak little omega'?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Look, Keith, I-"

"How about we go talk about this in a place that's a little more private?" I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the nearest McDonald's.

I pulled him into a semi private spot.

"Dave, I know that I'm no good role model. But that doesn't mean that you need to follow my example. You're a nice kid. Stop acting like me before you end up like me." I say sadly.

"But you're strong and you can beat people up easily, why wouldn't I wanna be like you?" He frowned.

"I'm not strong Dave. The way I act is weak. There are other ways to be strong than to hurt everyone not like you."

"Sorry Keith."

"Its fine. Can you promise that you won't do it again?"

"You really are like my mum..." Dave looked at the table, clenching his fists.

"Yep. Your second mum, got it?" I grinned.

Authors Note!
So about Dave and Keith's relationship:
Keith is basically Dave's mum. He's his mum friend, but not friend. Mum sorta friend.
Ye
-Cookie