Chapter Ten: Abuela

That picture is in no way related to the story, but it's cute as fuck. Like can I get me one of those onesies?

Nothing like forgetting you wrote something and publishing it a whole week later

Keith's POV

"Hey Lance have you seen my gloves, I took them off and I can't find them-" I stopped mid-sentence, my mouth gaping open. "How the fuck- I LEFT YOU ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!"

Lance looked at me sheepishly, while still wrestling my gloves off an evidently hyper child. Attached to his foot was a sleeping Rosanna, her tiny hands holding on for dear life as she snored away. The two older kids were wrestling on my couch, rolling dangerously close to the edge. Popcorn and cookies were littered all over the floor, and a pair of pants were thrown over my TV.

"Lance I swear to the god I don't believe in-" I was cut off by someone spamming the doorbell, the continuous ringing sounding throughout the house. "You better have this cleaned up before I get back or I swear I'm going to cut a bitch."

I hissed at him for good measure, before stomping over to the door.

"What?" I grumbled as I opened the door, throwing on my signature 'Tired and depressed' face. Suddenly there was a tiny, old Cuban lady in my face, squishing my cheeks and fussing over my messy hair.

She said nothing, merely inspecting me with the severity that only grandmas can have.

"Hello?" I mumbled, my speech muffled by her squishing my face. "Do you need something?"

Again, she said nothing.

"Laaaaaaaaance, save me!" I called desperately.

Immediately, Lance was there, rambling in Spanish to the lady, all while still trying to wrestle my gloves away from his sister. Reluctantly, the lady let go of my face and barged up to Lance, grabbing him by the ears.

"OW! Abuela please stop!" He cried.

"I will not, do you know how worried I was? I get to the park and you're not there! I thought you got kidnapped! Boy, I thought you were responsible!" 'Abuela' yelled.

"I am! I'm sorry! It slipped my mind! Please let go Abuela!"

Lance's Abuela let go, although reluctantly, and barged in. Immediately, she recoiled in disgust and started yelling in Spanish again.

"Okay, I don't know what the actual fuck is happening, but there is still shit all over my lounge room!" I shrieked, pointing an accusing finger into Lance's chest. "Do you want .my brother to kill me? Is that it?!"

"No, Keith!" Lance panicked, finally grabbing my gloves and waving his arms around in surrender. "I didn't-"

"You are Keith?" Abuela turned to me suspiciously.

"Yeah, what of it?" I replied bluntly.

"I am so sorry for my idiots of grandchildren. Trust me, they will clean it all." She paused, shooting a glare at Lance. "But aside from that, you are the Keith Lance told me so much about! He was practically obsessing over you!"

"I was not! I told you where he lived, that's it!" Lance blushed.

Lance's POV

I blushed furiously, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Aw, cute." Keith giggled, reaching up (and standing on his tippy toes) to poke me in the cheek. "You love me"

"Stop it...." I whined.

"I don't see you denying it!" Keith beamed, his angry demeanour completely erased by... My Abuela telling him I was talking about him?

Okay, confusing, moving on. This is adorable, I think my brain is overloading.

I squeaked, my entire face going beet red as Keith teased me. Which only seemed to egg him on further.

"Y'know, if you clean up this mess in less than three minutes, I might give you a kiss." He joked.

But with such high stakes, I most definitely was not joking.

"On it!" I stood up straight, speeding off.

I plopped Rosanna on a white bar stool, somehow not waking her up in the proccess. I pulled Marco and Mia apart, shoving Marco's pants over his head.

I grabbed a brush and dustpan off the wall, scraping the cookies and popcorn off the floor.

When I finished, it looked like nothing had happened. Well, Marco was still struggling to get his pants off his head, but that's not my problem. He's eleven, I'm not putting his pants on for him.

"I did it. Pucker up, kitty." I winked.

"Wha-I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Keith stammered. "Plus you probably don't even want a kiss from me-"

"Aw, don't be like that. You had no problem with it before."

"Thats different!"

"How?"

"..."

"Well? I'm waiting, kitty."

"Shut uppp."

"Ahem." Abuela cleared her throat. "I should probably take the children home now."

"Yeah we should do that alright bye Lance too bad you didn't get that kiss yep uh huh bye now." Keith rambled, trying to push me out the door.

"Hold up, I don't have to leave yet." I planted my feet on the ground, hanging onto the door frame with one hand. Keith pushed uselessly for a while, giving up when I hadn't moved a millimetre in a minute.

"Stupid alphas and their stupid strength." He muttered to himself, slumping against the kitchen counter.

I laughed at him, giving my siblings a goodbye hug.

As soon as the door eased shut, I spun on my heel to face Keith.

"Now. I believe you owe me a kiss?" I smirked.

Authors Note!
FINALLY
TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH
JESUS
On another note, I finally got my ears pierced.
Ahhhhhh
Church sucks
-Me