1. The baby

He was born as a very powerful wolf. He has very sharp features. The sharp jawline, prominent cheekbones and his perfectly sculpted body. His aura radiated the power which made everyone realize from time to time that who the boy actually was.

His Red eyes were alone enough to send shivers to anyone's body who tried to make an eye contact with him. No one has the courage to even glance at him . Except for the little one who was currently sitting on his lap playing with his blazers loose strings.

"Hyuuuuuung" The Little baby whined while tugging on his blazer. It immediately attracted the attention of the wanted person.

"What wrong baby?"

"Can I go play with Jiminie? Pretty please?" The boy even did some aegyo knowing that the older one is very weak when it comes to his big doe puppy eyes and pouty lips.

The older tried very hard to control himself, to remind himself that the boy is still a baby, only 9 years old. But how could he restrain himself when the most gorgeous being to ever walk on this Earth is sitting on his lap and giving him puppy eyes.

He groaned out loud, which came out as a low and dangerous growl. The little boy felt chills in his body and some tears wells up is his eyes. He never liked when the older behaves harsh in front of him, he thought the older was mad at him for asking a question. He was very sensitive and his body was very fragile and submissive. He lets out a whimper. And the older snaps out of whatever trance he was in ( Probably imagining the things he would do the fragile body in the future).

The older immediately cupped his baby's cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs.
"Sorry baby, I didn't meant to scare you. I was thinking about something. Forgive me, Little Tiger?"

The little boy pouts again and puffed his cheeks to look a little intimidating but ended up looking like more adorable but neverthelessly nodded and said
"I'm not a Little Tiger Kookie, I'm big. Can't you see?"
The older boy now known as 'Kookie' chuckled and replied
"As you wish my Little Tiger".
The younger whined again hearing this,
"Kooooookieeeeee"
and gave some weak punches to the said man's chest which didn't affected him at all.

Then suddenly the younger remembered what his main motive was, he again tugged at the Blazer and asked again,
"Can I go to play with Jiminie, Kookie?".
The older boy thought for some time and mentally prepared some plans to kill anyone who tried to hurt his baby and finally muttered a small 'okay'. To which the younger squealed loudly in happiness and kissed the older's cheeks and ran out of their shared bedroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

"Jin go follow him and keep him safe at all costs."

Seokjin, the chef plus the little baby's personal bodyguard (not actually) who actually came into the room to actually ask about the dinner menu but was frozen on the spot since the second he stepped in the room and was shocked to his core finally came to his senses and muttered something along the lines of 'Am I dead?' and 'Is this some alternate universe?'

Before asking something very dumb,
"How did you know I was here ?"
The mentioned male chuckled darkly nothing like his previous chuckles when he was with the boy and answered "I have the strongest and sharpest senses in this whole world Jin and you know that now go and follow my Baby". The authority in his command made him bow his head as a sign of respect, he let out a small 'Okay' and exited the room.

After exiting the room he pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming because NEVER IN HIS WHOLE LIFE HE HAD THE BOY SMILING AT ANYONE LET ALONE TALK TO SOMEONE WITH SUCH CARE AND LOVE. THE BOY WAS COLD TO EVERYONE but then he thought about a certain fluff ball and he got his answer. That boy was surely something. He shook his head and continued to follow the said fluff ball.

Here's how the little boy looks like:

_________________________________________

Please tell me how this chapter was.
If I need to do some improvements?
Thanks for reading!