6. Bitch? Witch!!

Jooyoung "Invited" Wonshi in his cabin. His cabin was spell protected - invisible to the eyes of others and one can only enter when invited. Wonshi's whole demeanor changed in a fraction of second after entering the cabin. He knew his friend would never judge him for crying. He started crying uncontrollably. He had no idea as to what to do. Why is his Luna unable to give birth to an heir? Jooyoung was smirking internally but to keep up his facade he said,

“Wonshi-ah, sit down on the couch and calm down. I’ll bring you something to drink”. He disappeared in his kitchen for a moment and came out with a glass of water in his hand. He offered the glass to Wonshi who took it without a second thought. Jooyoung silently cheered “Yay!” His plan was in action after all and the first step was already a success.

Jooyoung then kneeled down in front of Wonshi and asked “What is troubling you my Alpha?”  Wonshi was hesitant at first but then decided to go on with it.

“My Luna gave birth to a dead child today. I don’t know what to do anymore jooyoungie. There are already rumors spreading in Rosias about how My Luna can’t conceive a child and that I’m planning on marrying someone else for an heir. Please help me; you’re the only one who can help me jooyoungie. P-please, I’m begging you”.

Jooyoung replied with a “wait a second” and stood up and made a beeline for his bedroom. After 5 Minutes he came out with two jars in both of his hands.

 After 5 Minutes he came out with two jars in both of his hands

[ Black jar]

[Purple Jar]

[Purple Jar]

(And if he did a victory dance for 4 minutes in his bedroom, you have no proof)

He gave both jars to Wonshi and told him how to use them.

“Sooo, umm… when you’re about to … y’know …get on it … JUST DRINK IT BEFORE YOU’RE ABOUT TO HAVE SEX, YOU AND LUNA BOTH!!! …….. Purple jar is for Luna, black jar is yours.ᵁᵐ ᵀʰᵃᵗ’ˢ ᶦᵗ”.

Wonshi knew Jooyoung was very innocent and shy. So he did not questioned his Stuttering, instead he found it adorable. Even though Jooyoung was the older between them, he was also very childlike and was more on the soft and feminine side.

But,

“……..Jooyoungie, If you already had a solution, why didn’t you gave it to me before?”

Jooyoung stiffened. Well, he wasn’t expecting this question. But before he could he could think of an excuse to save himself Wonshi spoke up “you know what never mind. I’m just so happy right now. My Luna will finally be able to give birth to a child. I’m going to be a father in 3 months. Rosias is going to have a future ruler. Thank you so much for this Jooyoung. I’ll be in your debt, forever”.

Jooyoung, well he was ecstatic. His plan worked, so easily. He was so happy. But then a sudden flashback made him freeze in his actions. He remembered why he is doing all this in the first place. Mama Papa. He turned around instantly, back facing Wonshi. He didn’t want him to see his tears, Luck seemed to be on his side today as Wonshi made a beeline for the front door of the cabin and went back to his castle.

I'll make you regret everything, Just you wait. Today I'm crying but some day I'll be laughing and you will be on your knees begging for my mercy.

Soo.... 🤷 HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! (Maybe a double update today with Taekook's appearance?)