drunk

hey its me im back lol

so this is where joshua got drunk the first time and things just kind of happened, like kissing his comember, seokmin, who he has been crushing on.

•••••

joshua was never drunk. sure he drinks sometimes—when there are special occasions, but he never gets drunk to the point where he would be so clingy around other members when in fact, he usually doesn't do that. today, however, is the day where he gets drunk and do things.

seokmin usually knows what to do when he's around joshua. he knows what to do to make joshua feel better if he is feeling sad. he knows how to cheer joshua up when he is feeling down. and he knows how to calm joshua when he is nervous before they perform on stage. seokmin knows everything about joshua, but not quite everything.

seokmin did not know that joshua could be this clingy when drunk. joshua wrapping both hands and had his head leaned onto seokmin while giggling. never in his wildest dreams he thought joshua could be like this when drunk. he expected joshua to be calm and collected but it's the other way around. maybe he doesn't know everything about joshua at all.

"seokminnie... you are so cute." joshua says as he looks up his eyes to seokmins eyes and giving him a smile.

seokmin would lie if he says that those words didn't flutter him one bit. for heaven's sake, he's been crushing on joshua since forever. but he never had the guts to tell the latter because of fear of rejection. and he didn't want to ruin their friendship just because of his stupid feelings.

so he just keeps those feelings inside.

a blush creeping on seokmin's cheek, he says, "you're drunk, joshua." he didn't know how to act around joshua this time because he hasn't seen joshua this drunk, and this clingy.

it was seungcheol's birthday today and they decided to unwind since their promotions for their latest comeback just ended and they will be practicing again for their world tour next month. today was their only free day to celebrate lots of occasions into one night. maybe, that's why joshua decided to drink a lot and be this drunk.

they are at their hotel's dining room, celebrating. the members are talking to each other, but mostly, they tease seungcheol just because it's his birthday. and jeonghan is doing the most of the work in teasing, because he is playfully trying to kiss seungcheol. most of the members are also drunk but they can surely handle themselves, unlike the person who is clinging unto seokmin right now.

"i'd still say you're cute even when i'm not drunk though." joshua pouts, not really liking how seokmin is like saying that he only talks like that because he's drunk.

seeing the pout, seokmin fought the urge to kiss away the pout from joshua's lip. he's too damn cute, this should be illegal.

seokmin hummed. "we should go to bed." he suggested. joshua was about to disagree but was interrupted when he felt his stomach and throat burning. he's gonna throw up.

joshua stood up and he quickly went to the sink and throw everything up he had eaten. seokmin, who was not surprised by the event, but still worried, is behind joshua, patting him on the back.

joshua washed his mouth, not wanting the taste of his own vomit.

"here, drink this." seokmin offered joshua a cup of water so he can hydrate his throat. seokmin holds the cup while joshua is drinking the water.

"thank you, minnie." joshua smiled fondly at him again but his eyes are closing.

"you should sleep now, joshua. i'll take you to bed, let's go." seokmin supported joshua while walking into their shared bedroom. he doesn't want joshua to be walking and then tripping over nothing now, does he?