Chapter 1

Hey guys I have my first one-shot here. I might be a two shot or something. But I'll try to make it one-shot. If you haven't guessed yet, this'll be a GraLu story. :D The knight in no armor is obviously Gray! I'm so happy that I actually wrote something like this! So ya, you know the usual : Read. Rate. Review! (the three R's) Oh and Enjoy! \\(^-^)/ Italics are thoughts most of the times. And bold letters are Author Notes.

Knight in No Amor

Normal POV

Lucy had been acting weird lately. Everybody's noticed, including Gray. They've all been wondering what was wrong with her. But he was probably the one who was the most worried for Lucy. After all, Gray had become closer to her than anyone since the Grand Magic Games. Since then Gray has started to take a liking to Lucy. A lot of guys have. Honestly, who could resist a beautiful mage who was kind, sweet, caring, and hot? Natsu, Loke, Laxus, and Sting (from Sabertooth) have started taking an interest in her too. Gray was always jealous when he saw her with hanging out with guys. He just didn't say anything to her because, she would get mad at him for telling her what kind of friends she can have and stuff. Gray liked Lucy's smile, eyes, hair, laugh, voice, and other things as well. But he just couldn't stand it when she was sad.

Right now, they were on a mission. All they had to do was get rid of a few Forest Vulcans for a city called Himawari (got the name from Nora57 Thanks! :D) Lucy was against one of those Vulcans. Everyone was. But to Gray, something just didn't seem right. Whenever he looked at Lucy she was either fighting or just standing there. When you looked into her eyes, she just stood there, it looked as if someone had sucked the soul out of her eyes. So, Gray was obviously worried for his crush when she fought one of those perverted Vulcans. "Open gate of the lion, Loke!" she shouted. A golden magic circle appeared under her and Loke came out of the Celestial Spirit world.

"Hello, my beautiful princess. Is this pervert bothering you?" Loke asked Lucy.

"Yeah," she replied. Gray was watching all this, and forgetting the foe he faced in front of him.

"What's the matter you naked boy? Too focused on your girlfriend to be fighting me?l" The Vulcan howled in laughter," You know what? After I defeat you I'm gonna make her my wife!" Gray turned his head in a disturbing manner to look at the monster. Gray. Was. Furious. The thought of Lucy as this perverted monster's wife was terrible. The creature most likely didn't even know how to treat a girl right! Gray knew he could be so much better as a husband to her than this pile of green muck.

"No way in hell am I going to let that happen! Ice Make : Lance!" Gray yelled. Lucy looked over at Gray, his shout had distracted her from her own battle. Gray's attack had hit the Vulcan directly, throwing him off balance. After the Vulcan had regained his lost balance, the green creature roared in anger and charged at Gray. Then Gray dodged poorly, distracted by his thoughts of Lucy and the monster marrying, and was head-butted by the Vulcan. The attack send him flying into a tree, breaking it in two. Gray coughed up some blood but, he didn't care. All he wanted to do was finish this guy fast. "Ice Make : Seven Slice Dance!" Ice blades came out of his forearms and Gray charged at the Vulcan with such incredible speed the monster couldn't see Gray until he stabbed the Vulcan in the back, stomach, head, arms, and everywhere he could. Gray was merciless with his attack, even when the monster's eyes had gone white, he had still continued to stab. He was blinded with anger and annoyance. When Gray had finally finished, the Vulcan was lying motionless on the floor. A puff of smoke surrounded the Vulcan and lying there, where the Vulcan used to be, was an (hopefully) unconscious man. Gray looked at Lucy and saw that Loke was talking to her with concern in his eyes. Lucy wasn't moving or talking, all she was doing was standing still and doing nothing.

Yay! That was chapter 1! I know I said I was going to try and do a one shot, but its 2:45 in the morning and I'm just too sleepy to write anymore. I'll just make this story have 4 chapters. Don't forget to do the three R's! (Read, Rate, and Review!) You've already done 1 of the three R's. Okay I'm going to sleep now. I hope you guys liked it. Please make this one of your favorite stories and go ahead and follow it. It helps a lot if you tell me what good and bad things I did in the story! So yeah. Bye!

~Animelova2001