Chapter 3

Thank you so much Nora57 for helping me with the first chapter! I just got back from school! I usually put my hair down because it's short but today, I was feeling creative! *-* (sparkle in eyes) Instead of just putting it down, I put it up! Lucy style! People said that I looked cute, but it also made me look like a 6th grader :( Oh well. On with the story!

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail, if I did I would've put more couples in there!

Chapter 3

Gray's POV

When Natsu slapped her I didn't know what to think, all I could do was resist myself from hitting that moron. But now, as I sat next to Lucy, I thought, Natsu, why did you do this? I thought you cared about Lucy! I thought you wanted to be the one to protect her, not hurt her. I just can't believe you anymore.

"Gray?" Lucy asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Can you take me home? Just you though. Wendy, Erza? Can you guys go calm Natsu down and tell him that I'm okay? Loke, you can go back to the Celestial Spirit world now. I'm, I'm alright now. You don't have to worry about me anymore," she said. We didn't believe that she was alright because she was still shaking from the shock of Natsu's slap and Lucy was burying her face into my chest. Thank god, that I had my shirt on this time. Erza and Wendy told Lucy that they'd visit her at home in the afternoon tomorrow, and left after that. Loke gave me a look that said promise me that you'll watch over her? I nodded and then, with a puff of smoke, he left. I picked Lucy up, bridal style and headed for the train station.

Lucy had fallen asleep on the train. As I watched her, I couldn't help but think that she was cute. She had finally calmed down, but I haven't I needed to know if she like Natsu. Not just because I loved her. Because if she did like Natsu, she wouldn't just be suffering from the shock and pain caused by the slap. But, she would also be suffering from a broken heart.

"All aboard, we are here at Magnolia! Please watch your step on your way out and have a nice day!" the train conductor said. I didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty, so I picked her up and headed outside. I got strange looks from some people, (they were mostly girls). I heard them whisper things like "what's he doing with an ugly girl like her? A guy that hot is better off with me," or things like " look at him, he's carrying a dead girl around town! What's wrong with him?" Sometimes, they would come up to me and try to flirt, (I said try) or they would try to make me drop Lucy and try to make me go out with them. I just ignored them because I was utterly annoyed with them. I also ignored them because Lucy was the hottest, prettiest, and the most beautiful girl in the world, and Lucy isn't dead, she's just sleeping.

We reached her apartment in a few minutes. I guess she was really tired because, she was still sleeping when I put her down on her bed. I didn't want to leave her alone, so I stayed on her couch, waiting for her to wake up. But I started to get tired and eventually, I fell asleep.

Hey guys! That was chapter 3! I'm going to post the last and final chapter soon! Don't forget that you can review,rate,follow, and favorite the story. It helps me a lot. And if you have any suggestions for me go ahead and PM me on what to right next! I feel like I'm forgetting something... Oh well! See ya!

~Animelova2001