Chapter 4

Hey guys, I'm bored. Heres next chapter. dont forget to follow/review/favorite/rate the story. you can pm me if you have any ideas on what to write next, and all that stuff.

Chapter 4 LAST CHAPTER

Lucy's POV

I woke up in my apartment, confused. The last thing I remembered was how Gray was taking me home and we were in a train. I looked around my room and saw Gray sleeping on my couch. Slowly, I got up and went over to him," Thank you," I whispered. His eyes fluttered open. Then I immediately kissed his forehead.

"L-Lucy!" he said, shocked. I giggled, but I was blushing too. I don't know what made me have the nerve to kiss Gray's forehead, but I was happy to do it. "Um Lucy? I gotta ask you something," he said. I was shocked, but then hid it with a smile.

"What is it?"

"Do... Do you, maybe, like Natsu? By any chance?" I was sad, yet relieved at the same time. I thought he was going to ask me out. I laughed at the idea of him liking a girl like me.

"No, Natsu is more of a brother to me. A lot of guys are. Like Loke, Laxus, and Sting. Although, Loke is more of an over-protective father than a brother. Plus, I like someone else." His eyes widened.

"Who?"

"If I tell you who I like, will you tell me who you like? And to be honest, I don't think I like him. I think I love him."

"Okay, but its the same with me. I don't just like her, I love her."

I took a deep breath, then I looked him in the eye. "I love you, Gray Fullbuster." At first he was shocked I blushed. Then his shock turned into a smile.

"I love you too, Lucy," he said and immediately hugged me. I was surprised, but I soon got over my surprise and hugged him back. "I don't ever want to lose you. You are my one and only princess."

"And you are my knight in... no armor. You have saved me from a dragon, Gray. Oh, and you should probably find you clothes. You unconsciously threw them off again," I said, holding him.

"Nah, I'll just stay like this a little longer. And Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" I pulled away and smiled.

"Of course, but what are we going to tell Juvia?" I asked remembering that the water mage had a huge crush on Gr- on my boyfriend.

"Let's forget about her for now." I sighed knowing that she'll murder me once she found out. I looked into his beautiful eyes. I leaned towards him. Before our lips touched I had time to say one thing :

"You know, I'll always be yours, now and forever." And with that, our lips touched, pulling each of us into a passionate kiss.

He slept over with me that day. It felt good knowing that I wasn't alone anymore. And, the weird thing is... My black-outs stopped coming to me. I guess love can heal everything.

The End!